T2W Forex Rebates

This is a discussion on T2W Forex Rebates within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; You dont think this is just a tad misleading? I mean they're only giving you some of your own money ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 14, 2011, 11:20am   #1
Joined Oct 2006
T2W Forex Rebates

You dont think this is just a tad misleading? I mean they're only giving you some of your own money back, youre not really getting 'paid to trade'.

As for the brokers forex.com were fined $450,000 recently for, and I quote, 'abusive margin, liquidation and price slippage practices'.

What next, a T2W online training course and then a guaranteed job at Goldman Sachs?

Forex Rebates | Trade2Win
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 12:02pm   #2
Joined Aug 2011
Re: T2W Forex Rebates

At least they managed to slip the word EASY into the speil, that alone usually sets off the alarm bells
G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 1:05pm   #3

Joined Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T View Post

At least they managed to slip the word EASY into the speil, that alone usually sets off the alarm bells
I thought T2W was a resource, haven maybe, for tyro traders and the more experienced to discuss and improve one's bottom line. Even Vendors were given a time honoured grilling/bashing yet some remained with integrity intact. However, it is disconcerting to see this site beginning to treat its' readers as vendor fodder. Has T2W lost its' way?
Does it really matter! Since most sites rely on advertising and this site is crawling with adverts. There must be other sites out there with the integrity to put the trader/tyro first ?
But I notice that many of the old guard have moved on; I post little of educational value anymore since I get bored repeating myself; and if I didn't need the virtual company to fill in the quiet periods between trades I suppose I seek other sites but I do enjoy reading posts from the very few remaining good traders that still infrequently post on T2W. When they fade away, all three of them, I shall go elsewhere for my daily trader contact.
So, perhaps my post is pointless since my opinion carries no weight but at least I feel better for expressing it and it filled a brief void in my trading day
Thanks! The following members like this post: scose-no-doubt
Old Oct 14, 2011, 1:24pm   #4

Joined Apr 2010

I find it astounding that this shocks anyone... The groundwork for this type of shenanigans was being laid when I first joined. Maybe the popularity of threads by the likes of trader_dante raised the odd eyebrow...

Click the image to open in full size.

I only even post on here as I'm a creature of habit. I have the email addresses of anyone I'm i-friendly with.

Rot is really setting in now.

Looks like Scose be trollin' 'aaaaard tho... as far as some are concerned!
scose-no-doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 1:32pm   #5
Joined Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post

I do enjoy reading posts from the very few remaining good traders that still infrequently post on T2W. When they fade away, all three of them
....Fade away?....more like gone and forgotten! but I'm trying to get 'em back
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...-forgiven.html
G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 2:42pm   #6
Joined Oct 2006

pboyles started this thread T2W seems to have an amazing knack for choosing embarrassing partners. FXCM as their preferred broker, they get fined $20 odd million, Baghdady as a partner, he gets caught faking a world champion claim, the Australian that ran the LTG nonsense - partner offer, Secker - partner offer. Now they end up doing a 'get paid to trade' offer with Gain Capital.

I suppose in one way it's very difficult to find people in this game that aren't in some way involved in dodgy business. Perhaps they just don't care any more.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 3:00pm   #7
Joined Jan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post

I thought T2W was a resource, haven maybe, for tyro traders and the more experienced to discuss and improve one's bottom line. Even Vendors were given a time honoured grilling/bashing yet some remained with integrity intact. However, it is disconcerting to see this site beginning to treat its' readers as vendor fodder. Has T2W lost its' way?
Does it really matter! Since most sites rely on advertising and this site is crawling with adverts. There must be other sites out there with the integrity to put the trader/tyro first ?
But I notice that many of the old guard have moved on; I post little of educational value anymore since I get bored repeating myself; and if I didn't need the virtual company to fill in the quiet periods between trades I suppose I seek other sites but I do enjoy reading posts from the very few remaining good traders that still infrequently post on T2W. When they fade away, all three of them, I shall go elsewhere for my daily trader contact.
So, perhaps my post is pointless since my opinion carries no weight but at least I feel better for expressing it and it filled a brief void in my trading day
agree - not that i posted anything of worth anyway.

all the forums are the same.

as i posted on forexfactory - there hasnt been anything of note on the forums for a long time, i truly believe numbers are dwindling - i havent found anything of worth for a long time. There must be factors for this... here are my top conspiracies

1. realisation no one actually makes any money trading forex and its a self perpetuating economy of corruption which never tires of new fodder - be it brokers/software vendors/systems/web affiliates/forum owners
2. the people employed by the firms to handle PR moved over to bots to post crap and stopped employing real people to post
3. everyone made so much money they buggered off
4. skype is better for us
5. stonking realisation 99.9% of stuff on the forums is garbage
6. moaning fu ckers like me

cue irony call.
francisfinley is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote