T2W Forex Rebates

This is a discussion on T2W Forex Rebates within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; I must admit when I first dipped my toe into the world of trading I was expecting it to be ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 14, 2011, 6:33pm   #17
Joined Aug 2011
Re: T2W Forex Rebates

I must admit when I first dipped my toe into the world of trading I was expecting it to be the bowler hat and braces brigade with a lot of ya,ya,ya, anyone for a glass of champoo. Little did I know that I would be able to find higher moral standards in a group of granny bashing scag heads.
G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 6:37pm   #18
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
But that's the point Hare. Whose going to buy more stuff from advertisers, me or some guy that just heard about forex last week?
I'm as appalled as most people at the depths they've sunk to, although I do find it quite funny.

The sad truth is that most people need to learn first hand why trading with the likes of cmc, fxcm or gain capital isnt a particularly good idea !

By partnering with, and promoting these types of companies T2W are probably doing people a massive favour. In all likelihood once people have been taken to the cleaners by t2w and their partners in crime, hopefully they wont believe another single word written here, and at that point theres a slim chance they might actually start to think for themselves and make progress.

T2W is a business, and they are probably no more or less ethical than many others. Its hard to name one product or company anywhere on the planet that doesnt make exagerated claims, (or more accurately lie).

Again its just another example of t2w's hypocrisy, claiming to help, whilst deliberately shafting their members and leading them like lambs to the slaughter (which is good cos we need more lambs to be slaughtered).
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 6:50pm   #19
Joined Oct 2006

pboyles started this thread I'm starting a cash in transit business with Ronnie Biggs, anybody interested in giving me some money to deliver?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: scose-no-doubt
Old Oct 14, 2011, 7:08pm   #20

Joined Jan 2006

Quote:
I'm starting a cash in transit business with Ronnie Biggs, anybody interested in giving me some money to deliver?
I've got a job for you. A lady, called Merkel, phoned me from Berlin and wondered whether you could deliver €1 trillion to a Mr. Stavros Poppadopoulos, somewhere in Athens. This is very confidential as, she is worried that secret agents in Spain, Italy and Portugal may try and sabotage the delivery. Can you handle this?
alan5616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 7:16pm   #21
Joined Oct 2006

pboyles started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan5616 View Post
I've got a job for you. A lady, called Merkel, phoned me from Berlin and wondered whether you could deliver €1 trillion to a Mr. Stavros Poppadopoulos, somewhere in Athens. This is very confidential as, she is worried that secret agents in Spain, Italy and Portugal may try and sabotage the delivery. Can you handle this?

Ronnie suggests we take the train.
Old Oct 14, 2011, 7:18pm   #22
Joined Oct 2006

pboyles started this thread I can just see all the US members googling and wondering what the hell we're talking about.
Old Oct 14, 2011, 7:20pm   #23
Joined Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan5616 View Post
That's funny, she called me too. I had to put up a cash security deposit in a foreign bank first though.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 7:20pm   #24

Joined Jan 2006

Quote:
I can just see all the US members googling and wondering what the hell we're talking about.
Lol
alan5616 is offline   Reply With Quote