Hot forex

This is a discussion on Hot forex within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Ema2009 I use GO Markets for trading and they are based in australia. I previously used an ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 26, 2010, 3:54am   #9

4 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
Re: Hot forex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ema2009 View Post
I use GO Markets for trading and they are based in australia. I previously used an asian broker and it wasnt so good. The reason i chose GO, was because they are regulated by the Australian Financial Licence law. I think it is important to go with a regulated broker in any region you live.
Agreed. Gomarkets was good. But they kicked me out at the last minute after the CFTC regulations..

So these offshore brokers are really my only hope, because I refuse to be binded my the US regulations
Trendme is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2010, 1:57pm   #10

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by geko77 View Post
I use ********.com and i am really happy with them. Realy fast withrawals and execution.
Me too. great place to scalp.
chrisandburly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2011, 8:19am   #11

Joined Dec 2010

Headquartered in the Republic of Mauritius ? An offshore entity? Did you read any of their legal customer documents? They state "The amount of time needed to execute a Request depends on the quality of the connection. Under Normal Market Conditions, the Requests are usually completed within one and ten seconds" One second? You do realize that's incredibly slow. 7 days minimum written notice to withdraw? No mention of account segregation, liquidity provisions, or anything of any use or reassurance.

Why someone would want to entrust their hard earned money here is beyond me. There must be 50 MT4 bucket shops that would be better, if one can't decide from the top 5-10 major ones.
Faros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2011, 11:22am   #12

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

I try them and they are very good....Is actually the first broker that i make money with my EA and i just made a withdraw and it was super fast....

I am happy
Avien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2011, 6:33pm   #13
ISI

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2010

I really like these guys and find them very professional.

thought i would give them a try after i got a promotional ad with 30% bonus on my deposit, and have been presently surprised.

Very good Executions
No Requotes
Free Trade Signals
Tight Spreads
Multiple Trading Platforms such as , MT4, Mobile trading

overall would recommend them to all types of traders
ISI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2011, 4:18pm   #14
Joined Jan 2009

Further down you can see my thread on Hot Forex
JDTRADER is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 8:26am   #15

Joined Mar 2011

New Trading HoursPosted on 28/06/2011 12:08 GMT

Dear Traders,
******** is pleased to announce that as of Monday the 4th of July it will be extending its trading hours.

In line with our commitment for continual improvements in the trading conditions we provide our Traders with, ******** will be streaming live prices as of 00:00 (GMT +3) on the Monday and closing the weekly sessions on the Friday at 23:00 (GMT +3).

As a result of the above change the server times will be as follows;

GMT +3 hours

This change is the direct result of feedback from our clients and is a clear indication that ******** is striving to service its client's needs and taking such requests seriously. We hope you enjoy the new improved trading conditions.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 3:56pm   #16

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2011

i have been using ******** for one year..very satisfy with their service...the system also consider stable..never freeze while you trade(i have a bad exp with others broker before)...payment also no problem...so i highly recommend to my frds..now they having 50% withdraw bonus..

50% Withdraw Bonus

This Bonus Program is intended to increase the trading volume of the Customerís Accounts. If all requirements of this Trading Bonus program are met, the bonus sum placed in your account can be withdrawn without any limitations or restrictions.

Under this bonus policy the bonus cannot be lost and cannot be used for trading before the Volume requirements are met. The volume requirement is one standard lot traded per $1 of bonus.

Benefits:

a. Can be used as increased Leverage
b. If volume requirements are met bonus can be withdrawn
c. Relaxed Time Limit for completing Volume Requirements. This encourages prudent trading
d. Effectively makes the stop out level on original balance as zero

******** Page
Promotion
100pluss is offline   Reply With Quote