Binary trade discussion.

This is a discussion on Binary trade discussion. within the Fixed Odds forums, part of the Commercial category; I haven't completed it, but it's a standard procedure for the sake of security. As I understood from the information ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 14, 2018, 1:58pm   #25

Joined Aug 2015
I haven't completed it, but it's a standard procedure for the sake of security. As I understood from the information on the site, you can be asked to go through it at any moment, and there's nothing special about it. How long did the verification take?
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2018, 2:26pm   #26

Joined Sep 2015
It took about 24 hours, quite quickly I think. Before that I would withdraw without any verification and everything was okay. And now what, I'll need to go through this procedure every time?
Dagerban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2018, 10:57am   #27

Joined Oct 2015
predator started this thread Of course not, you verify your personality once and that's it. I think it's necessary for the safety purposes, for example, if someone steals your account, you can get it back.
predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2018, 9:20am   #28
Joined Jan 2018
Binary options are a simple way to trade price fluctuations in multiple global markets or we can that it is a financial option in which the payoff is either some fixed amount or nothing at all.
aarnasingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2018, 10:30am   #29

Joined Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagerban View Post
It took about 24 hours, quite quickly I think. Before that I would withdraw without any verification and everything was okay. And now what, I'll need to go through this procedure every time?
24 hours is quite fast, some platforms have verifications that last for a month, so considering this fact we're quite lucky.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote