Binary trade discussion.

This is a discussion on Binary trade discussion. within the Fixed Odds forums, part of the Commercial category; Earlier the name of this thred was Olymp Trade. But the moderators are working well, and renamed it. But those ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 23, 2018, 3:37pm   #31

6 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Earlier the name of this thred was Olymp Trade. But the moderators are working well, and renamed it. But those who work here did not even notice it for so long. I have been wathing these guys for a long time. Lol
Babaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2018, 12:30pm   #32
Joined Feb 2016
Better to check reviews at sites like forex peace army etc to confirm either actual traders have any issues with the broker or not. I have traded binary options with ******** powered optiontrade brand but their management decided to close binary options and as they closed the accounts and shifted balance to ******** i am now trading forex only. So if they decided not to take binary options with them this means either binary option is a fraud or require a lot of time to mature.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2018, 6:13pm   #33

6 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
Better to check reviews at sites like forex peace army etc to confirm either actual traders have any issues with the broker or not. I have traded binary options with ******** powered optiontrade brand but their management decided to close binary options and as they closed the accounts and shifted balance to ******** i am now trading forex only. So if they decided not to take binary options with them this means either binary option is a fraud or require a lot of time to mature.
progix, each scam pays first, then some traders have problems, and later all others who did not keep up to withdraw money.
Babaha is offline   Reply With Quote