Binary trade discussion.

This is a discussion on Binary trade discussion. within the Fixed Odds forums, part of the Commercial category; Well, not that long but I've got certain experience and knowledge. Plus, I've lost a couple of deposits)...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 14, 2017, 10:35am   #9

Joined Oct 2015
predator started this thread Well, not that long but I've got certain experience and knowledge. Plus, I've lost a couple of deposits)
predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2017, 5:48pm   #10

Joined Aug 2015
Everybody loses deposits. It's trial by fire. You need to understand that anything connected with finances, especially trading, implies risks..The important thing is to make right conclusions, analyze your mistakes and keep going)
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2017, 7:57pm   #11
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Dont do it .........

end of discussion
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017, 2:15pm   #12

Joined Oct 2015
predator started this thread As or the risks, I saw that this broker offers risk-free trades. Do you guys use this feature?
Old Dec 21, 2017, 5:11pm   #13

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator View Post
As or the risks, I saw that this broker offers risk-free trades. Do you guys use this feature?
I don't think there is a risk free trade in life, unless you are gaming the system (insider info, front running, etc)

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2017, 10:24pm   #14
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator View Post
As or the risks, I saw that this broker offers risk-free trades. Do you guys use this feature?
How does this even make sense?
Are you saying they are offering you a guaranteed win or breakeven?
If not, then that IS risk
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2018, 11:49am   #15

Joined Aug 2015
predator, of course I use them, but it's not that it's very often, in general when I'm not sure of how the market is going to act.
Nowler, yes, that's right, you can open a deal and if your forecast is correct you will get a profit, but if not, you will be compensated in full.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2018, 12:17pm   #16

Joined Oct 2015
predator started this thread By the way, about the market and its analysis, you don't happen to know of some kind of cool service where you can buy trading signals, do you?