Any recommendations on further trading strategy?

This is a discussion on Any recommendations on further trading strategy? within the Fixed Odds forums, part of the Commercial category; I'd agree with other poster here. Binary trading is like black or red on a roulette table, pure gambling but ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 28, 2016, 3:14pm   #16
Joined Dec 2016
I'd agree with other poster here. Binary trading is like black or red on a roulette table, pure gambling but if you understand and accept that, then its all good fun!
The day after the Brexit vote, I made two binary bets on the dollar, one for £1000 and another for £500. Both bets were 1 min bets. Both won, and after costs I got about £1430. This was a pure gamble of course as I used a coin toss to decide on the direction. I was lucky but I was fully prepared to lose the £1500 if I had lost the bets.
hewhodareswins is offline   Reply With Quote