Binary Options Con/Scam

This is a discussion on Binary Options Con/Scam within the Fixed Odds forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Filmon Mr Stone, thank you for guaranteeing my request to visit your office, I'm quite interested on ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:11pm   #33
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Re: Binary Options Con/Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filmon View Post
Mr Stone, thank you for guaranteeing my request to visit your office, I'm quite interested on finding out more about your business, so how about I come and see you face to face on this Friday Nov 2.

Folks I shall report to this form the outcome of my visit to Goptions London office and meeting with mr.stone
don't go alone
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: rsh01
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:13pm   #34

Joined Sep 2012

Filmon started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Any unregulated broker is a bad broker to deal with. Don't take it personally, its just when you disappear your clients will not be entitled to compensation like they would be with a regulated broker.
Indeed that is the point. In regards to our friend here mr stone even though un regulated and unlicensed broker he thinks his broker is better than others like him. That is why I'm giving me one more chance on finding out everything there is to find about his business. I'm off to see him face to face in his office, and shall report to this form regarding the meeting.
Filmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:35pm   #35
Joined Aug 2012

pl ask him when he is going to come under FSA
even then what about client money safety in cas his firms goes belly up?
and Is it a market maker business
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:39pm   #36
tar

Joined Nov 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by moka2 View Post
Binaries are not regulated by the FSA but rather by the Gambling commission , so there is no real money safety with binary brokers ...
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:50pm   #37

Joined Sep 2012

Filmon started this thread All the forumers commenting on this thread should be commended.

I'm a newbie to digital trading but my understanding is that BO can be and should be regulated and work as a new financial instrument. The idea of brokers hedging clients position in the financial market and getting their revenue only through commission is a workable model. The model is fairly complicated but the core idea is quite simple and fair play. But what do I know....
Old Oct 31, 2012, 1:05pm   #38

Joined Sep 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D70 View Post
Did you get a screen shot of your trading and proof of your money in the account?
File a small claim against them. You can do it online. Dont let them get away with it. It's easy to do.

I have used the small claim route 3 times so far, for various things. I got my money every time.

Twice against an employer. Once against a landlord.
Thanks for the advice, yes I got some screen shots of my trading history and balance at the time of withdrawal request.

My bank have never been helpful to me before but on this case they have been quite helpful on refunding my initial deposit to the scam broker, and I think my bank will probably list that scam broker account into black list. Regarding to my profits I will see what is possible through small claims route....
Old Oct 31, 2012, 1:09pm   #39

Joined Sep 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moka2 View Post
Yes I'm gonna asking all these questions and more. Plus I'm gonna video record him and post it on youtube, what is he got to hide especially considering his confidence and arrogance!?
Old Oct 31, 2012, 3:47pm   #40
Joined Sep 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by safvan View Post
Absolute nonsense. No single party on the other side of the trade (should it really exist) is continuously going to risk such volatility.

There is NO central exchange for the majority of these unregulated brokers. They make the market period.

The only exception to this rule as you have uttered in your ramblings is the play of probability.

Bank gathers the fortunes from the pubic and runs its business till there is a bank run.

Binary options with 800% payouts will never be regulated by an authority with "regulated neurons" capable of thinking rationally unless they agree to the probability argument but that is still not discounting the fact that no central liquidity provision system exists for the majority of option gaming products.

So Mr Einstein of "How I became a Billionaire in 30 days" book, the mathematical weightage you are giving to the potential wins over losses in this scenario lies within the confines of the gambling products and not from money management risks overseen by regulated exchanges.

I am fine with these products advertised as gambling games with some edge given the customers. It needs to if customer retention is of some importance.

Oversell your childish Bull Sh**t to some one else.
Sorry not answering you any longer
You obviously haven't a clue in your mind
THE INDUSTRY REGULATIONS ARE ALREADY DONE BY MIFID!
IT'S REGULATED
MOVE ON !!
INCLUDING 1 TOUCH -- UGGGH
MATH !!!
davidfielder is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote