Binary Options - OptionBit

Hey Moka... I have disclosed who I use on these boards many times. I am not bothered about letting you know who I use.

For Spread betting I use IG and CMC... CMC more because its a cool platform.

My Binaries I now only and as I have had no problems probably only ever will use PYXmarkets... Please note though that if you want up/down 50/50 binaries dont look at these guys. You build you own options hear and get qouted real time trade and exit prices.

My stock trading I use X-O.com purely because its the cheapest around by a mile £5.95 per trade.

Hope this helps.

Can you explain more about what the advantage of building your own option is? That is at least compared to what some brokers offer in terms of retail styled option builders like those found at the aforementioned traderush and goptions - Simple binary options trading I believe both were mentioned).

Thanks

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain more about what the advantage of building your own option

First disadvantages: Min Expiary = weekly and mostly monthly

Advantages:
1) Thousands of assets meaning anything that has Exchange Traded Options you can build a Binary pay out.. you are not at mercy of teh MArket Maker
2) You can even buld ITM or OTM
3) Exchange Traded meaning, Transparancy about settlement prices / Volumes / Counterparty Risk taken care off ( Exchange novates the contract)
4) Can get in and out any time market is trading
5) Can use 3rd party ananlysis softwares using historicla datalike Option Oracle, Option Vue + Broker platform software

Now under each of these advantages can anybody jot down how Binary is superior to ETOs?
And lets be objective ..

Can you explain more about what the advantage of building your own option is? That is at least compared to what some brokers offer in terms of retail styled option builders like those found at the aforementioned traderush and goptions - Simple binary options trading I believe both were mentioned).

Thanks

David

David Hi,

Take a look at these guys and watch the video to understand it. https://www.pyxmarkets.com/how-to-trade-digital-options/

I like them and havent had any issue with withdrawals and such.

The difference between the option builder on up down platforms is that you arent really building the option all you are doing is selecting risk vs reward and time frame.

The guys I use are nothing like these up/down platforms so if that what you want they wont be able to help you.

With PYX you literally build your option, you select the range that you are predicting the market will close, select your premium, their engine will auto quote you a return then you choose whether or not to execute. All options can be sold before expiry and your PP/L is quoted in real time so you can lock in profit or stop a loss maker.

The returns quoted are alot higher than 85%... upto 2000% they state but I havent seen this yet. On a normal option that I build for say the FTSE to be 20 points away from spot I will be offered somewhere in the region of 300%.

The only disadvantage of these guys is that all trades are with an eod expiry unless you sell early... I have emailed their support about this and the response was that they are a new business and are evolving at present. More assets and different time frames will be added in the coming months.

Hope this helps, please let me know what you think of them and if you find anything untoward going on also let me know as I have researched them a lot and find them to be pretty solid.

Los
I agree perhaps they are better than other bucket shops but why bother with still a market maker small business when you can BUILD your spread by using diff strikes! with similar pay outs
If you are interested I can show you soem screen shots of the Binary from my Optiosn Express platform
+ you get margin advantage

on LSE, US exchanges or Australia!

OK
Never heard of them. Are they new?
I checked out the system and looks cool and interesting for more advanced traders who know exactly what they want in terms of a trade. The EOD thing is a bit of a bummer. I like mixing things up and sometimes know, like with GOOG stock yesterday, that a break is coming but I am unsure how deep it's going to go. So a regular 30 min up/down works great. I get in, get out - easy as pie

But this could be better for more advanced traders and more advanced market situations.
I certainly agree- will keep playing with this

Thanks

Los
I agree perhaps they are better than other bucket shops but why bother with still a market maker small business when you can BUILD your spread by using diff strikes! with similar pay outs
If you are interested I can show you soem screen shots of the Binary from my Optiosn Express platform

You selling for options express? Is that the thing?

No mate not at all.. is that all you could conclude LOL
I am just giving an a example... there are hundred of other rgulated brokers take your pick
TOS, IB, Trade King, where you can plot Binary type payouts
As simple as that
I declare I do not work in the industry
nor do I have any interets in promoting above mentioned brokers what about you David?

Los

Moka, You arent going to change my mind buddy. There are 1001 reasons to do what I do and to not do what I do. Live would be boring if we were all the same.

The reason I have no interest in your system is that the charges would make it expensive for my level of trading... exchange traded or not you still run broker risk... but more importantly and what I have tried to say to you in every other post... I am very happy with my provider at present, they have been great plus it is always nice to open an account and not get bombarded with calls from brokers to get me to fund it.

Thanks for the info but I'm good where I am.

I absoltely promote all good binary options brokers and make no declarations of any kind to the contrary
Let me say it again - I PROMOTE ALL BINARY BROKERS far and wide that do a good job for their traders and don't screw them over. You will notice I do bash those brokers that turn into scum. But they are just as rare as the scum in forex -regulated or not