Fixed Odds Signal Services

This is a discussion on Fixed Odds Signal Services within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by thesea Hi, just posted the other thread, I have used citybeaters (hear not so good things about ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 12, 2008, 2:33pm   #8

9 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesea View Post
Hi, just posted the other thread, I have used citybeaters (hear not so good things about Matt Shaw) since the beginning of the year and my account is just about positive, 1 bad trade wipes out a lot of winners. New fixed odds signal service bomsignals seems interesting in that its %age return per trade seems much higher but i cant find anyone who has signed up yet and was looking for any input.

T
Hi. I have used Matts service but only as a guideline. I have tended to push his trades out a bit, so if he suggests 40% then I usely move this back to next level of resistance, maybe around 20%. A bit hit and miss though.

I have used CityBeaters Financial Fixed Odds Trading Signal Service for a while now and found then quite good. If any trades do lose it tends to be by the smallest of margins, so again maybe worth adjusting the levels from their usual 12% to maybe 10%.

I have also been using FixedOddsInvestment - Fixed Odds Trading Signal Service. They seem to offer two services both of which are very cheap. One gives low risk low return trades while the other targets higher risk (20%+) returns. I have only used the low return service but have been pleased with this so far.

I also place some of my own trades but the services suit me fine as I do not have huge amounts of time to scan the markets (work!)

By tweaking some of the trades that come out I have been able to produce a fairly consitant 10-20% per month.
leoforex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2008, 5:32pm   #9

2 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
Hello forumites. Relatively new to this forum. Dave114a, I wish to know if this promo Code (MW-BOM) is still valid at www.bentonmarkets.com website. I mean are they still giving the free GBP20?
stacylatisaw is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2008, 9:46am   #10
Joined May 2008
Yes, you can still use the promo code.
Erikthered is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2008, 3:23pm   #11

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
promo code

the promo code mwbom is not available,can you give a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave114a View Post
Thanks. But I already have a BOM account setup. I was just looking for any reliable signals to help my trading. I have since found MattShaws trading site and MarketExcellence, although this seems to be closed to new subsribers.

Has anyone tried Matts service and if so how does it perform?
olavest is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2008, 3:28pm   #12
Joined May 2008
its not mwbom, it is MW-BOM , good luck
Erikthered is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2008, 12:27pm   #13

Joined Nov 2004
Along with my brother Chris I am one of the guys behind CityBeaters. Please PM me if you require any more information such as our performance record.

(Apologies to T2W if this post contravenes any rules; please delete if it does.)

Last edited by graemenash; Aug 9, 2008 at 11:47am.
graemenash is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2008, 3:21pm   #14

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
pls iam a newbie in fixed odd,can you teach me the best strategy to start making it..any good signal,indicators pls..can you repeat the promo code the one ihav didnt wrk
olavest is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote