Opinions on betsfortraders.com

This is a discussion on Opinions on betsfortraders.com within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Hi, am brand new to this forum life in Costa Rica and not much off an Einstein regarding Futures-Options trading. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 17, 2008, 5:18pm   #43
Joined Aug 2008
BoM - B4T

Hi, am brand new to this forum life in Costa Rica and not much off an Einstein regarding Futures-Options trading.

But I know how to lose money on the stock market ~~~also I did make lots of money just not enough to compensate

Try to find a way to make some money in this area though!

Lazy-traders e-book did recommend to BoM but since I life in Costa Rica am not able to sign up with BoM.

Am able to sign up with binarybet.com - binary bets, binary betting, financial betting, sports betting but can't find any threats to this side PRO/CONTRAS etc.

Does anybody have some good advice to a novice which does not even understand certain phrases you guys are using in your threats.

Lack of English even more so lack of stock trader English...

any help or advice, and yes i know I should not even start....RIGHT

"WALL STREET GURU: SOMEONE WITH A HIGH DEGREE OF SELF-DELUSION AND A STRONG BULL MARKET"
meaversand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2008, 6:03am   #44
Joined Jul 2008
Hi, why are certain countries not allowed to sign up with BOM? Is it because it's classified as a gambling site?

To those able to comment, is BFT really far better than BOM? In what ways?

Thanks for all replies.
tita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 11:11pm   #45
Joined May 2008
I have found it good in some aspects as you can place the no touch and one touch bets for only three days. However the odds that you can get on their seem a lot less (admitedly I have only looked a few times) than I could acheive for similar trade levels on BOM. Has anyone else found this?

Interestingly did anyone ever come across the BetCorp site? I remeber reading about it on a share bulletin board. They had exactly the same platform as Betsfortraders but with a blue colour scheme. Just had a look on the web and they went into liquidation. Don't know what happened to the account holders, but the website is no longer working.
dave114a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 11:27pm   #46

Joined Apr 2007
The short-duration DNT's on BFT are +ev against superderivatives; the same cannot be said about the Euro-rangers.
riskarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2008, 11:01am   #47
Joined Jan 2007
For bespoke binaries (just expiry range bets for now) 1 day maturities plus instant intraday sellback, try CityOdds Fixed Odds Financial Betting and Trading - Fantasy Leagues and Real Money Betting. Fun money and real money facilities.
MikeAtHome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2009, 4:18pm   #48

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Angry Pay BetsForTraders 10% month to hold your money

I've just discovered to my horror that BetsForTraders changed their terms on 17/10/08 with: Dormant accounts will be charged an administration fee of £10 or 10% (whichever is greater) per month on any funds left within the account. An account is classed as a dormant account if there has been no betting activity for 6 months. Yes. you're paying them 68% pa to hold your money. This is is outrageous.
johnthetrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2009, 4:31pm   #49
Joined Nov 2007
wow - thats a lot! - Bit like Barclays with their "inactivity fee". I don't believe CityOdds charge for dormant balances
MikeT2W is offline   Reply With Quote