Any recommendations on further trading strategy?

This is a discussion on Any recommendations on further trading strategy? within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Hi all, i've had a former experience with binary which i did not enjoy so much. let's say i did ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 3, 2016, 10:24pm   #1

7 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
Any recommendations on further trading strategy?

Hi all,
i've had a former experience with binary which i did not enjoy so much. let's say i did not lose or gain. however, i felt too insecure to work on multiple platforms, and i only managed to work with one.
that's chapter one.
i let it rest for a while as i was getting too busy at work, and recently i've started a new account with a different broker which is performing a bit better for me now. however, i want to go in deeper into manual binary trading.

i need any recommendations on how to, and which brokers? i wish to keep the present broker i'm working with, but gain some confidence with further knowledge, strategies and maybe try some new platforms out.

thanks in advance
MisterGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2016, 11:00pm   #2

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
what are your trading goals? and how well do you know the binary world?
i can link you up with some good tutorials and guides that personally helped me.
dave55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2016, 12:43pm   #3
Joined Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGreen View Post
Hi all,
i've had a former experience with binary which i did not enjoy so much. let's say i did not lose or gain. however, i felt too insecure to work on multiple platforms, and i only managed to work with one.
that's chapter one.
i let it rest for a while as i was getting too busy at work, and recently i've started a new account with a different broker which is performing a bit better for me now. however, i want to go in deeper into manual binary trading.

i need any recommendations on how to, and which brokers? i wish to keep the present broker i'm working with, but gain some confidence with further knowledge, strategies and maybe try some new platforms out.

thanks in advance
In My opinion Binary trading is not trading, its gambling in its purest form.

Comments welcome
Chalky_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2016, 2:56pm   #4
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Hi all,
that's chapter one.

thanks in advance

Suggest you don't trade in binary, its an unjustifiable risk.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2016, 1:12am   #5

7 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
MisterGreen started this thread i definitely understand what you're saying, and i appreciate your comments.. despite that, my goal currently is to get a good shot at binary, challenging my luck and possibly my future knowledge so that i can trade more seriously in the future.. simply the principle of you gotta have money to make money, unfortunately
Old Dec 5, 2016, 1:16am   #6

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
Quote:
i definitely understand what you're saying, and i appreciate your comments.. despite that, my goal currently is to get a good shot at binary, challenging my luck and possibly my future knowledge so that i can trade more seriously in the future.. simply the principle of you gotta have money to make money, unfortunately
ok, i get what you're saying. you have to remain cautious in binary. whose platform are you currently working with?
Old Dec 5, 2016, 1:24am   #7

7 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
MisterGreen started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave55 View Post
ok, i get what you're saying. you have to remain cautious in binary. whose platform are you currently working with?
i've been working with optionrally up until recently but i quit it, i was not satisfied. currently i'm with trader vc and they're ok so far, not looking to change but to grow. i want to have an additional account, any advice?
Old Dec 5, 2016, 1:35am   #8

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
Quote:
i've been working with optionrally up until recently but i quit it, i was not satisfied. currently i'm with trader vc and they're ok so far, not looking to change but to grow. i want to have an additional account, any advice?
Yup. PM.