Goption Fraud/Scam revealled

This is a discussion on Goption Fraud/Scam revealled within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Goptions.com and signalindex.com Fraud/Scam revealled.Please Beware and save your money from these scammers They scammed my money and my lot ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 8, 2013, 6:42am   #1
Joined Apr 2013
Goption Fraud/Scam revealled

Goptions.com and signalindex.com Fraud/Scam revealled.Please Beware and save your money from these scammers

They scammed my money and my lot of friends money.They scam in name of same day withdraw.I have lot of live proof with me.

Goptions
signalindex
whyoptions.com
binaryoptions10.com

all re belong to them and designed to trap clients and to rob their money.They beg you to deposit after that you have to beg to withdraw.Then you will scam or lost by them.Beware.

Last edited by jaga1; May 8, 2013 at 6:58am.
jaga1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2013, 7:29am   #2
Joined Apr 2013
Re: Goption Fraud/Scam revealled

jaga1 started this thread Signalindex signal service provider story:

[2:22:24 PM] Binary Signal: https://www.signalpush.com/providers/bestbinary/
[2:22:51 PM] jaga jaga: let us know you name pls?
[2:23:11 PM] Binary Signal: I'm Darshana........from Sri Lanka
[2:24:14 PM] jaga jaga: Darshana ...I have hered that you are cheated by signalinxed too.It will be usefull for other memebers if you like to share it.by the way ...your performances are really impressive
[2:24:28 PM] Binary Signal: sure
[2:24:56 PM] Binary Signal: I started to provide signals in signalindex.....around one month back
[2:25:24 PM] Binary Signal: with time I could see there are subscribers in my list.
[2:26:04 PM] Binary Signal: so I wanted to contact signalindex to see my revenue details..............
[2:26:34 PM] Binary Signal: but they never answer me........even if I contacted several times......
[2:26:59 PM] Binary Signal: suddenly I noticed.......my subscriber list became zero
[2:27:30 PM] Binary Signal: What I understood was they throw fake subscribers to my account to keep me active
[2:28:06 PM] Binary Signal: so I decide to stop sending signals there
[2:28:11 PM] Binary Signal: They are scammers
[2:28:35 PM] Binary Signal: They never come back to me....for my inquiries
[2:28:55 PM] Binary Signal: DON'T USE SIGNALINDEX
Old May 8, 2013, 8:45am   #3
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

and the pope is catholic.....
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2013, 8:50am   #4
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaga1 View Post
Goptions.com and signalindex.com Fraud/Scam revealled.Please Beware and save your money from these scammers

They scammed my money and my lot of friends money.They scam in name of same day withdraw.I have lot of live proof with me.

Goptions
signalindex
whyoptions.com
binaryoptions10.com

all re belong to them and designed to trap clients and to rob their money.They beg you to deposit after that you have to beg to withdraw.Then you will scam or lost by them.Beware.
All binary options companies are interested in is taking your money. As soon as you deposit your money it's gone, they just need to find an excuse to take it.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2013, 8:58am   #5
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

listen to PB gang .......please
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2013, 9:46am   #6
Joined Apr 2013

jaga1 started this thread They tried to scam my 25K deposit and I was having $29732.82K but not giving my money.I have all proof for ADAM,LEE scam and threat proof.

Scammer who work for goptions are (MANI (best signal,Goldmine signal (Joseph goldern berg) these guys hardly work for goption to wipe client accounts.
Old May 8, 2013, 10:35am   #7
Joined Dec 2012

What do you expect if you do business with an unregulated Binary firm based in the Caribbean? All these companies are based in small countries for a reason as many people find out to their cost...
BobbyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2013, 3:13pm   #8
Joined Sep 2010

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fixe...ml#post2101764

Be interesting to see if Stone or Fielder surface with this...
Liquid validity is offline   Reply With Quote