Goption Fraud/Scam revealled

This is a discussion on Goption Fraud/Scam revealled within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by royg I am Roy Gold. I made a post on the Lbinary thread but for some reason ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 27, 2013, 10:52am   #33

Joined Feb 2004
Re: Goption Fraud/Scam revealled

Quote:
Originally Posted by royg View Post
I am Roy Gold. I made a post on the Lbinary thread but for some reason it went into moderation.
if a post goes to moderation then this means you are possibly flagged and could reside on a listing for spamming forums. or listed spam keywords were picked up maybe.
Old May 27, 2013, 10:52am   #34
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
I am Roy Gold. I made a post on the Lbinary thread but for some reason it went into moderation.

Bottom line is that I have absolutely no affiliation to Lbinary, nor have I ever traded or reviewed their platform.

I registered here today after seeing someone mention my website in another thread. Roy is a VERY common name. I'm absolutely amazed at how easy it is for people to automatically conclude that I am that spammer just because we have the same first name. I have no problem hiding my name, and use it frequently on my website.

I have been trading NASDAQ and NYSE stocks for years now and have only been trading binary options for the last few years. I'd be more than interested in hearing why you think I've posted crappy brokers on my website, as I am VERY picky on who I do and don't post there. I only condone brokers that I have personally traded with and do not conduct "bad practices".

But, this is the internet and it's near impossible to conduct a civilized conversation, and I'll be flamed no matter what I do or say here.

EDIT: just did a Google search on my name. It's nice to know that I once used to be the mayor of Coral Springs.
Do yourself a favour and give up now.
We all know why binary options are flooding the internet right now.

1. Finance is in the news all the time.
2. Times are hard.
3. People want easy money.
4. That equals a steady supply of mug punters who are not aware of the following:

1. The vast majority of binary brokers are untraceable.
2. The vast majority of binary brokers are unregulated or regulated by useless regulation bodies.
3. Binary options require an edge with a high strike rate, something that most people are incapable of.
4. Net result - easy pickings for binary sharks.

All that is without mentioning other dodgy practices.
Liquid validity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2013, 10:56am   #35

3 Posts
Joined May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen View Post
if a post goes to moderation then this means you are possibly flagged and could reside on a listing for spamming forums. or listed spam keywords were picked up maybe.
rofl that's absolute ********.
I run a few vbulletin forums of my own. The moderation system often just flags newly registered users' first posts, but sure... lol..

@liquid. Sure. I'll give up. You can't convince someone who doesn't want to be convince, plus, arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded.

I just popped in because I saw you guys mention my name in relations to Lbinary and wanted to make it clear that I am in no way affiliated with them, nor do I even know them.

I've done that, and can see very well that I'm not welcome here regardless, so I'll be on my way.
royg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2013, 10:58am   #36

Joined Feb 2004

Quote:
rofl that's absolute ********.
I run a few vbulletin forums of my own. The moderation system often just flags newly registered users' first posts, but sure... lol..
i used to moderate here, i know how it works
Old May 27, 2013, 10:58am   #37
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
I just popped in because I saw you guys mention my name in relations to Lbinary and wanted to make it clear that I am in no way affiliated with them, nor do I even know them.

I've done that, and can see very well that I'm not welcome here regardless, so I'll be on my way.
Fair enough, goodbye then
Liquid validity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2013, 8:37pm   #38

Joined May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid validity View Post
Do yourself a favour and give up now.
We all know why binary options are flooding the internet right now.

1. Finance is in the news all the time.
2. Times are hard.
3. People want easy money.
4. That equals a steady supply of mug punters who are not aware of the following:

1. The vast majority of binary brokers are untraceable.
2. The vast majority of binary brokers are unregulated or regulated by useless regulation bodies.
3. Binary options require an edge with a high strike rate, something that most people are incapable of.
4. Net result - easy pickings for binary sharks.

All that is without mentioning other dodgy practices.
This is all correct. However the reason people go to binary options is because they are easier to learn than regular trading. Recently, bigger brokers are adding binaries to their arsenal, so they are not leaving any time soon. The only way that binary brokers would be regulated is if the U.S government would make it legal already and people would drift to more reliable places. Nadex is the only such broker, but their systems are not as simple as the offshore brokers'.

Many traders say that binaries can be harder to trade than more regular methods. You may be right about where the market will be going, but you need to be right within the right amount of time to win.
Old Jul 19, 2013, 4:49am   #39

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2012

Hello GUys, STAY AWAY FROM GOPTIONS THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAMMER, THEY DONT LET ME WITHDRAW FOR ALMOST 1 month, they closed my account STOP ANSWERING EMAIL, LEE MORE IS CEO OF GOPTION AND ADAM STONE IS HIS ASSISTANCE , THEY BOTH ARE A SCAMMER, STAY AWAY FROM THEM
mashrafp is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2013, 9:38pm   #40

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2013
Mr. golden berg is a scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaga1 View Post
They tried to scam my 25K deposit and I was having $29732.82K but not giving my money.I have all proof for ADAM,LEE scam and threat proof.

Scammer who work for goptions are (MANI (best signal,Goldmine signal (Joseph goldern berg) these guys hardly work for goption to wipe client accounts.
This son of gun team up with some trader at lbinary doing the same thing ot scam people money. What i found out is that any broker addressed in london and using the same trading platform is in the same house. Lbinary and goption are one. please stay awy from this brokers orelse you will regret
optionnetic is offline   Reply With Quote