Binary Options Con/Scam

This is a discussion on Binary Options Con/Scam within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; BOCapital, OptionBit, GOptions......... I opened account with BOCapital with $200 deposit, refused their bonus as I did not agreed with ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 27, 2012, 12:19am   #1

Joined Sep 2012
Binary Options Con/Scam

BOCapital, OptionBit, GOptions.........

I opened account with BOCapital with $200 deposit, refused their bonus as I did not agreed with their withdrawal restriction tide with bonuses. Started trading and I was up a grand on two days of trading on my third day of trading I was up by additional $600. That is when my problem with them started, first they started adding additional pips to the strickprice and then they started tampering with the expiration times like a YOYO. At first I did not expected such-things when I start loosing on trades that I should not have losed, but I quickly realised the odd things they where doing.

I called my so called account manager regarding the problems, funny enough she was more concerned about me depositing additional money so that they can "triple my bonuses". I told her why should I put in more money to my account when I'm winning and have over $1500 in my account. Anyway to cut the story short, I realized the hard truth that I was dealing with con artists when I spoke the so called head manager, he start to belittle my knowledge of trading and the fact that my initial deposit was "little 200", he was an absolute ****.

Anyway I requested a withdrawal of 50% of my profits just to test the waters and did not got nothing after trying everything I could to get my money for the last 6 weeks. They simply closed my account and refused to replay to any of my emails.

I also realised that they are the sample con artists at Optionbit. I can get my money back and I can not undo my silly mistakes of providing them all my IDs. But I'm determine to jeopardize their scam business in every-way I can. I will create a website, make a youtube videos, do reviews and stuff. All in effort to inform people and getting the binary option scam out of business.

Seen guy named 'Mr. Stone' advertising GOptions yet another scam broker. quick glans on the website is enough. They say "Our offices are located here in the heart of London" I guaranty you they do not have any office or license in London. If they do, I have no problem giving them a visit to check on things. The office they claim to have in London, on their website is a bogus, an office that does not exist. Mr Stone prove me wrong will ya. Please invite me to your office
Filmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 2:25am   #2
Joined Sep 2008
Re: Binary Options Con/Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filmon View Post
Mr Stone prove me wrong will ya.

He doesn't have to as long as t2w continues giving him unlimited free advertising in his posts.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 3:16am   #3

Joined Nov 2010

This is a disgrace, filmon good luck in your quest, hope you get it sorted. I am surprised none of these guys get what' should be coming to them, pee off the wrong person and all.

Where is mr stone? His bravado bordering on arrogance started appearing after only a cpl of days of questioning. Suppose you need to be deluded to go down this road. Feel sorry for ppl like that.
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 4:57am   #4
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
This is a disgrace, filmon good luck in your quest, hope you get it sorted. I am surprised none of these guys get what' should be coming to them, pee off the wrong person and all.

Where is mr stone? His bravado bordering on arrogance started appearing after only a cpl of days of questioning. Suppose you need to be deluded to go down this road. Feel sorry for ppl like that.
+1
Filmon sorry to hear your story.
For anyone else, simply do not deal with any financial outfit that are not regulated.
Even then, preferably only regulated by the FSA, NFA or SEC.
Liquid validity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 7:06am   #5
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

I have really been trying to be more balanced in responding to the numerous new Members that arrive at T2W - as I was being accused of being too aggressive and scinical in my responses to the messages that were posted (alongside the other more established members here)

if the message above is true then perhaps I am being to generous to one particular new joiner who needs to respond to this comment regarding his companies activity

N
Trading Forex strengthmeters for over 14 years and happy to help ! What is a Forex Strengthmeter ? http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...rs-basics.html The FXCorrelator - All my Indicators & simple systems http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...ml#post2197030My Profile - http://www.trade2win.com/articles/19...er-profile-nvp
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 12:03pm   #6

Joined Sep 2012

Filmon started this thread Thank you all for the comments.

What is more disgraceful is that ones credible companies and websites promoting and legitimising this outright scam websites as a broker.

Countless established economic news websites are participating on this big scam directly or indirectly, even moneybookers actively promote scam broker banc de binary.
Filmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 12:38pm   #7
Joined Oct 2006

When you see crap like this it's not hard to figure out what's going on. This will all end in an entirely predictable way, the warnings were there, nothing was done, then when it does happen anyone daring to mention it will be banned. It's just another superfundfx/Mike Baghdady in the making.

It's only a matter of time. Hopefully not too many people will lose their money.
Attached Thumbnails
goptions.jpg  
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote