Binary Options Con/Scam

This is a discussion on Binary Options Con/Scam within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; fair enough...........after all we all have to make a living somehow.........

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 30, 2012, 2:36pm   #9
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Re: Binary Options Con/Scam

fair enough...........after all we all have to make a living somehow......
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 2:51pm   #10
Joined Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Stone View Post
Hello everyone,

I was taking a few days off from posting, then a client of mine gave me a heads up on this thread.
To Filmon, sorry you got yourself screwed over. But making aqusations about my platform and location and services is bang out of order. You are in London are you? Well how about you come through to our office and meet me face to face. I am here Monday through to friday.

You want to sling crap around fine. But try to make out that we are a scam and not with an office in NW London is pure crap. You have an open invitation to come through at any time.

For anyone also joining in. I have stated numerious times we are not currently regulated or licensed. Check out there to see who has a sterling reputation and who doesnt. GOptions is growing and still providing top sterling service to any client trading with the platform. To date not one client has had any problem accessing or receiving their money when requested.

To the forum veterans i know you do not like binary options. fair enough it is not for everyone. A client chooses to buy the option on not. Bonuses are optional and not forced on anyone, and most importantly in our terms and conditions everything is in black and white.

Filmon, as I said. You are more than welcome to come through to our offices and see me face to face. I am in the office 10am GMT until late every day. So, before you continue badmouthing us, who incidentally have never had you as a client or treated you poorly at any time I suggest you get your facts right. Once this month is done I will continue posting some trades and ideas. Again I am not forcing anyone to do anything and yes I am after new clients. Everything I have said and done has been upfront and I am the only broker to have come to this forum for Binary at least and done that. Actually answered straight up to all questions and pokes.

Sorry if you got shafted. Next time READ the terms and conditions before you throw your money down the toilet with a platform that is out to screw you over.

Mr Stone
Not to sure why I am bothering to write this but I guess just to show how full of BS you are.

But the live chat forum you were banned from for spamming people "BOD" I seem to remember being in that room and you were talking about how sunny Cyprus was and you loved living there and even to the point where you mentioned you hadn't been back to the UK for a number of months.

If you do have an office in the UK it will be some regus building where you have a post box. I'll take you up and that and I am due back in the UK next Wednesday. I'll pop down at some point between Weds and the following Tues... look forward to meeting you!!!!!!!!

Los Pinos - "To be a good liar you need a good memory"
LosPinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: rsh01
Old Oct 30, 2012, 3:21pm   #11

Joined Sep 2012

As I also put on there I move between the two locations as I have done for the last year or so. It's funny how we were not the "regulated" broker who scammed the guy and yet we are being branded by you online thugs as bad news and a bad broker to deal with.

Long story short, regulation sucks and guarantees you nothing. I guess I will c u next tuesday or whenever. For the meantime why dont you lot focus on the platform that actually did scam the poor guy above and try helping him out to recover the funds!!!
Mr Stone is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 3:23pm   #12
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Stone View Post
As I also put on there I move between the two locations as I have done for the last year or so. It's funny how we were not the "regulated" broker who scammed the guy and yet we are being branded by you online thugs as bad news and a bad broker to deal with.

Long story short, regulation sucks and guarantees you nothing. I guess I will c u next tuesday or whenever. For the meantime why dont you lot focus on the platform that actually did scam the poor guy above and try helping him out to recover the funds!!!
Any unregulated broker is a bad broker to deal with. Don't take it personally, its just when you disappear your clients will not be entitled to compensation like they would be with a regulated broker.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 3:26pm   #13
Joined Sep 2012

I need to say that this whole conversation just stinks of broker bashing and has nothing to do with the original comment which is that another broker screwed over a client. He got screwed by BOCapital (I believe they defunct at the moment). What does this have to do with any other broker?
Why just sling crap in every direction.
I am not saying that if this company is lying about location it's ok - it just has nothing to do with the original comment that NO ONE seems to be giving the guy any advice/help/sympathy
Christ - get human !
davidfielder is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 3:36pm   #14

Joined Sep 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Any unregulated broker is a bad broker to deal with. Don't take it personally, its just when you disappear your clients will not be entitled to compensation like they would be with a regulated broker.
Hi Pboyles,

I am not disagreening with what you are saying you know that much already. We are not going anywhere, but of course without regs as you said from a clients perspective it can be pretty off putting.

My best advice to any with a non regulated broker such as GOptions is to keep it simple and small, never going to massive investment wise therefore limiting any potential risk or possibility that something bad may happen.

My hope is that over the next couple of years as we cement our operation and gain some decent licensing that clients will stay with us and feel safe to stay with us for good.

Anyway, best of luck to all trading today, best wishes to all the US suffering with that bloody hurricane and I will be back soon to post some trade ideas and connect. Just trying to close out a really busy end of the month right now.

Mr Stone
Mr Stone is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 5:31pm   #15
Joined Sep 2012

Is it hard or a problem to get licensed as a binary options company?
I see many running to CYSEC now and some like MW going to get a gaming license
But is it even really that hard? Or is it just a question of putting up some cash and a rubber stamp?
davidfielder is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2012, 3:11am   #16
Joined Aug 2012

This is not about broker bashing but to highlight what kind of stupid risks come in to picture when such a product/ broker choses to run away from more established regulators..
"Regulations crap" is what you vetsed interest going to say all the time.. but none of you have addressed the addditional risk questions raised
SO Mr Stone and Mr Fielder why don;t you honestly answer some of the questions raised

Why shoudl anybody trust a small broker ina jursdictions where it is realtively easy to get a so called Broker Licence over a broker regulated in a large and established jurisdction.
Tray and do this in AUS without a proper licence and you will end up in Jail
and that is a win for consumer
I mean Binary looks attractive ye ssure get in to main market and 3earn respect first
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote