Need advices on trading software

This is a discussion on Need advices on trading software within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi guys, I am totally new in trading. I plan to do intraday spread betting on Forex and major Indices. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 7, 2010, 8:12pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Need advices on trading software

Hi guys,

I am totally new in trading. I plan to do intraday spread betting on Forex and major Indices. Someone recommend ShareScope, and I heard MetaTrader 4 is better. I did a little bit research, including the t2w awards. It looks like MetaTrader 4 has better real time data feed, and is better for intraday trading. But when I look into MetaTraderís website http://www.metaquotes.net/en, they say MetaTrader 4 is designed to provide brokerage services to customers in Forex, CFD and futures markets. My questions are:
1. Is MegaTrader 4 suitable for Indices and equities too?
2. As a trader, not brokerage, can I use MetaTrader 4?

I have tried to look for the answers through the forum, but I couldnít find them. Sorry if they have already been answered, and thanks in advance for anyone who answers my questions.
GlennZhao is offline   Reply With Quote