Any suggestions for other types of trading?

This is a discussion on Any suggestions for other types of trading? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi I'm new to trading and currently trading the FTSE 100 using IG index Spread betting, i find it hard ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 2, 2009, 8:49am   #1

9 Posts
Joined May 2009
Any suggestions for other types of trading?

Hi

I'm new to trading and currently trading the FTSE 100 using IG index Spread betting, i find it hard to scalp because of its 2 points commission to buy and 2 points to sell, does anyone have any recommendations on any other types of trading that could work out cheaper, i often see videos on youtube and people making profit with just 2 or 3 ticks. Help?

Thanks
pard is offline   Reply With Quote