Eclipse Options Interview HELLPPPP

This is a discussion on Eclipse Options Interview HELLPPPP within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Thank you mathsLAD for your reply. Did you qualify for the next round? If I am correct they will take ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 24, 2013, 11:17am   #51

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2013
Re: Eclipse Options Interview HELLPPPP

Thank you mathsLAD for your reply. Did you qualify for the next round? If I am correct they will take the shortlisted candidates to HK early next month.

Btw, how many guys were there at the test centre? Any idea about the next round conversion rate?
PropSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2013, 4:30pm   #52

5 Posts
Joined Jun 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropSeeker View Post
Thank you mathsLAD for your reply. Did you qualify for the next round? If I am correct they will take the shortlisted candidates to HK early next month.

Btw, how many guys were there at the test centre? Any idea about the next round conversion rate?
They had testing sessions for 3 days in London, 22nd-24th (today). My session had 7, including myself, so assuming the same for the other days, 21 in total. I think they are looking to recruit 4-5 trainee traders.

However only 4, made it past the tests and had the interview with HR; so lets say across all three days 12 candidates would have been interviewed.

Optimistically speaking; 5/12 is around a 41% conversion rate.

I find out if I'm successful at the end of the week - which means the next step will be a phone/skype interview with a senior trader. Where is your testing session being held?

Last edited by mathsLAD; Jul 24, 2013 at 5:22pm.
mathsLAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2013, 4:47pm   #53

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2013

OK. Thanks for the info. The numbers don't look so bad.

My testing session is on Friday in Paris. So they might call everyone once the Paris round is over.

All the best to you.
PropSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2013, 5:05pm   #54

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2013

Has anyone in London heard back if they have been invited to the next stage? I gave the test & interview this week. I thought we were going to hear back today (Friday), but I haven't received any response yet...
kevarnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2013, 7:06pm   #55

5 Posts
Joined Jun 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevarnold View Post
Has anyone in London heard back if they have been invited to the next stage? I gave the test & interview this week. I thought we were going to hear back today (Friday), but I haven't received any response yet...
I was told the same thing but no response either. When was your testing session?
Old Jul 26, 2013, 7:51pm   #56

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathsLAD View Post
I was told the same thing but no response either. When was your testing session?
Mine was on Monday. I'm pretty sure they said "you'll hear back by Friday" when I asked them right after I finished the interview.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 8:51pm   #57

5 Posts
Joined Jun 2013

Quote:
Mine was on Monday. I'm pretty sure they said "you'll hear back by Friday" when I asked them right after I finished the interview.
I was just told you'll hear back by Friday. I am aware after talking to PropSeeker that they had a testing session in Paris today, so I am sure we'll hear early next week.

How many made it through to interviews in your session?
Old Jul 26, 2013, 8:53pm   #58

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathsLAD View Post
I was just told you'll hear back by Friday. I am aware after talking to PropSeeker that they had a testing session in Paris today, so I am sure we'll hear early next week.

How many made it through to interviews in your session?
Cool, hopefully it's the case that they are waiting for the Paris testing to be complete before getting back to us.

Four of us made it through to the interview as well.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 9:00pm   #59

5 Posts
Joined Jun 2013

Quote:
Cool, hopefully it's the case that they are waiting for the Paris testing to be complete before getting back to us.

Four of us made it through to the interview as well.
Well congratulations.

Yeah I hope so. A conversion rate of 4/16 then; so we each have 25% chance at this stage - not bad!

I'll update this forum when I hear anything.

Good luck.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 9:10pm   #60

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2013

Yep, the conversion rate looks promising. I'll update too if I hear anything. Good luck to everyone