Eclipse Options Interview HELLPPPP

This is a discussion on Eclipse Options Interview HELLPPPP within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi ashleysasportas, how long did it eclipse to process your cv? I sent mine last month but still did not ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 23, 2009, 8:30am   #8

3 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
Hi ashleysasportas, how long did it eclipse to process your cv? I sent mine last month but still did not get any reply yet. Thanks a lot in advance!
ZhongZheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2009, 9:13am   #9

6 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
ashleysasportas started this thread if you're replying to the Amsterdam position, you may be late...

but rest assured all cvs get looked at so just be patient

good luck
ashleysasportas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2009, 9:38am   #10

3 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
Thanks ashleysasportas for the reply! Yes I applied for the trainee trader position in Amsterdam right before the deadline mentioned on the ads(3rd July). So I guess missed it. Good luck to you all.
Old Jul 23, 2009, 11:39am   #11

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
As said already. The test was 10 minutes long and there were 70 questions to answer (an optional extra 30 if you want to show off but these weren't compulsory). It was pretty basic (I managed to pass and my mental arithmetic isn't amazing), included some percentages, fractions, but mainly multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction, some with decimal points and some without. The questions really aren't hard but you'll be pushed for time, I managed about 67 of the 70.

In response to ZhongZheng, I applied about a month or so ago, maybe a little longer. If you haven't heard back yet I think you may be out of luck....
sammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2009, 4:35pm   #12

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
I got through the arithmetic test(this tuesday just gone) and had the interview, I dont suppose you've heard anything since?

in addition does anyone know the sort of intake were looking at?

Massively want this!
djthomas85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2009, 9:01pm   #13

3 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
To sammers: thank you for the information! I think this time I was not lucky to have interview as you guys.

I just feel a bit of disappointed though, because after sending my cv there was no reply. After 10 days i sent email again just to ask about the progress. There was still no reply. It would be better if they could just reply me a few lines telling me they were processing or i was out...

Still the job sounds interesting. So hope you enjoy the position guys!
Old Oct 21, 2010, 11:13am   #14

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Re: Eclipse Options Interview HELLPPPP

So how did you all go? Did anyone get a job? What was the interview process like? What was the job like?

Cheers
trader85 is offline   Reply With Quote