Im New To TRADING Where Do I Start?

This is a discussion on Im New To TRADING Where Do I Start? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi NVendetti, Originally Posted by NVendetti . . . But even presenting a screen shot makes T2W assume I'm soliciting. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 8, 2018, 8:24pm   #226
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Hi NVendetti,
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVendetti View Post
. . . But even presenting a screen shot makes T2W assume I'm soliciting. So in truth there's no way for anyone to find help here, or give it. It's a far cry from being able to help but it's amateurs leading the ship and T2W is merely a marketing scheme.
I apologize if I've given you the impression that vendors are not welcome here. That is not the case. We embrace 'good' vendors with open arms and, indeed, I've defended a number of them over the years. Whether you're a 'good' vendor that benefits the site and its members or are a 'bad' vendor is down to you. Your posts and how you interact with our members will, ultimately, reveal which side of the divide you are on. Sadly, your responses to me are not encouraging. That said, my job demands that I keep an open mind and think the best of people until proven otherwise.

As for 'amateurs leading the ship' - that rather depends upon where the 'ship' is heading and how it gets there. T2W has been going for a long time and thousands of members have benefited from it - and continue to do so - in line with the objectives that I linked to in my last post. Perhaps I/we are amateurs, but many would say that no one does it better than us.

One last point: there's no issue with screen shots. Plenty of vendors post screen shots with watermarks without any problem at all. As I'm sure you realize, it's all about intent. Either you're here to help our members or you hope to profit from them. The former is great and the latter isn't. It's that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVendetti View Post
So I've decided rather then share my knowledge with the marketing team at T2W I'll keep it. It's truly not worth the childish accusations that get thrown around. So thank them friend. Trade Well.
No one - least of all me - is making any childish accusations. I've done my best to welcome you, compliment you on your posts thus far and to provide you with a helpful 'heads up' about the way the forum works to ensure that you stay on the right side of our Mod' team. That you've taken umbrage at my sincere efforts says more about you and your motives for being here than it does about me. Either way, our members will draw their own conclusions which I suspect will reflect those already expressed by Brumby.

To end on a high note, your can easily demonstrate that you're a 'good' vendor by following the advice I've offered thus far. We are very experienced at dealing with vendors and the membership (not me) will quickly determine whether or not you are here to serve their best interests or your own. The choice is entirely down to you.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Quantt
Old Apr 9, 2018, 7:07am   #227
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Hey NVendetti

Welcome to trade2win.......I’ve been on this site for a few years now and have mentored and trained hundreds of traders over the years so am classified as a vendor by the trade2win gang

I have found the guys very fair and objective in dealing with me over the years ....they have to manage the situation of commercial traders here as they do have a duty to protect the community from vendors who are looking to make a quick buck promoting their products and services ....of which there have been many !

If you present genuinely good quality material and advice here over a long period of time you will be welcome and accepted into the community .....if not then I suggest you go elsewhere to the myriad of other forums catering for vendors ...

I find trade2win a much more friendly environment for vendor/traders than other forums .....and so do many of the traders I have worked with .....

Anyway welcome again
Neil
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2018, 10:02am   #228

3 Posts
Joined May 2018
thank you very much for the advices !!
robsito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2018, 4:01pm   #229

7 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Hi everyone!

I'm new to trading so I would really appreciate if you could give me some advise! I have a busy life with a 9 to 5 job but I'd like to learn how to trade. Is it possible to make profits without trading every day? What if I can only trade on the weekends?
Ezra_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2018, 11:02pm   #230
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezra_C View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm new to trading so I would really appreciate if you could give me some advise! I have a busy life with a 9 to 5 job but I'd like to learn how to trade. Is it possible to make profits without trading every day? What if I can only trade on the weekends?
I trade around a job every day without much problem. I do all my trading on my mobile with some news feeds running in a browser on my work pc. It can be done

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
FXX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2018, 4:36pm   #231

7 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXX View Post
I trade around a job every day without much problem. I do all my trading on my mobile with some news feeds running in a browser on my work pc. It can be done

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
How much time do you spend with trading on a day?
Ezra_C is offline   Reply With Quote