Boiler rooms and scammers.

This is a discussion on Boiler rooms and scammers. within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; I am a share owner of Trieye Design and when I google the company I find this. I deal with ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:13am   #41

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

I am a share owner of Trieye Design and when I google the company I find this. I deal with Infinity for 3 years and most of the time with James Kennedy. I don't know what to think. I have a good experience so far with this man. Not all they do has done as good as they say but I make a good return so far. They tell me to buy, I buy, they tell me to sell I sell. In my country the economy not so good so I decide to invest with these people.

I always do research on the companies they tell me to buy. I can say I have spoken and emailed Trieye and they seem good and they answer my questions. When I call infinity or email James always speaks to me so I cannot complain about the service.

They made me good returns most of the time. They send me a weekly newsletter for three years. I received share certificate from Trieye Design and I speak to the company. I ask for some money to come to my account in Greece and they send.

So I ask you here should I be worried?
ledwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 3:06pm   #42

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Mr. Crusher English is not my first language and I do not understand what you trying to say.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 5:29pm   #43

4 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

You seem to be the only one who has had any real experience with Infinity. I have spoken to them and I have spoken to the people at Trieye Design and I have to say that I feel very comfortable with what they are saying. I have also had some disturbing messages from people on this message board and I am starting to wonder if there is some alternative agenda. Have you experienced the same?
Wally1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2012, 5:44pm   #44

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Wally1 I to have had disturbing messages from these people. You should read profile of some of them, not serious people. I think we have more to worry from the people here and not from Infinity.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 12:44am   #45
Joined Apr 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledwards View Post
I am a share owner of Trieye Design and when I google the company I find this. I deal with Infinity for 3 years and most of the time with James Kennedy. I don't know what to think. I have a good experience so far with this man. Not all they do has done as good as they say but I make a good return so far. They tell me to buy, I buy, they tell me to sell I sell. In my country the economy not so good so I decide to invest with these people.

I always do research on the companies they tell me to buy. I can say I have spoken and emailed Trieye and they seem good and they answer my questions. When I call infinity or email James always speaks to me so I cannot complain about the service.

They made me good returns most of the time. They send me a weekly newsletter for three years. I received share certificate from Trieye Design and I speak to the company. I ask for some money to come to my account in Greece and they send.

So I ask you here should I be worried?
I think you are a ******. You are obviously trying to add credibility to the worthless shares you are "selling". The boiler room biz is getting tougher everyday as so many of us are reporting your methods and tactics. James Kennedy aka ginger haired bloke? A little more research and I will have the exact location of your room and who you work for.
whistler_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 1:05am   #46
Joined Apr 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally1 View Post
You seem to be the only one who has had any real experience with Infinity. I have spoken to them and I have spoken to the people at Trieye Design and I have to say that I feel very comfortable with what they are saying. I have also had some disturbing messages from people on this message board and I am starting to wonder if there is some alternative agenda. Have you experienced the same?
Wally the ******.
You and your mate both joined this site at the same time and have been commenting about the members and the comments about boiler rooms. You are obviously trying to overcome some bad press. Whats the matter? Are your deals kicking? Tou are nothing but a loser and a draw whore. How's your gf from Patpong? lol
whistler_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2012, 2:04pm   #47
Joined May 2012

Hi folks,
can anyone tell me where MICHAEL KASHYN is now hanging around???

He was "Trading Director" of MFI, Barcelona.
Would very much appreciate a short response.
uisi71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2012, 2:43pm   #48
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by uisi71 View Post
can anyone tell me where MICHAEL KASHYN is now hanging around???
I suspect pboyles could, but sadly he's been banned for trying to help people.
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote