Boiler rooms and scammers.

This is a discussion on Boiler rooms and scammers. within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Well well well. I expose a boiler room scammer and the post gets pulled before the ink is dry....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 9, 2012, 2:41pm   #36

Joined May 2009
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

Well well well. I expose a boiler room scammer and the post gets pulled before the ink is dry.
Attached Thumbnails
boyler.jpeg  

Last edited by Bint_Crusher; Mar 9, 2012 at 2:42pm. Reason: Add to name this the p boyler
Bint_Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2012, 2:46pm   #37

Joined May 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
How much do they want you to send for the next purchase?
Wally I get these calls every few months or so. I listen sympathetically and certainly hear what they have to say. Put the asset on the watch list without having to do the work yourself. Take the advice but don't let them take your money.
Bint_Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2012, 12:55pm   #38

4 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

It makes no difference to anyone how much I planning to invest.

I asked two very specific questions and got no answer from anyone here. I see a lot of innuendo, accusations and jokes but I see no facts. No one here has any personal experience with these people nor do I believe any of you are investment professional.

I want to thank everyone for kindly responding to me but this blog has already cost me money once I think I will do my own research and make my own decision. Thank you
Wally1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2012, 1:19pm   #39
Joined Oct 2006

Ok give them your money then. You'll find out in due course who was right.

Last edited by pboyles; Mar 10, 2012 at 1:29pm.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2012, 1:21pm   #40
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Ok give them your money then.
great advice, thats what I'd do what could posibly go wrong
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:13am   #41

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

I am a share owner of Trieye Design and when I google the company I find this. I deal with Infinity for 3 years and most of the time with James Kennedy. I don't know what to think. I have a good experience so far with this man. Not all they do has done as good as they say but I make a good return so far. They tell me to buy, I buy, they tell me to sell I sell. In my country the economy not so good so I decide to invest with these people.

I always do research on the companies they tell me to buy. I can say I have spoken and emailed Trieye and they seem good and they answer my questions. When I call infinity or email James always speaks to me so I cannot complain about the service.

They made me good returns most of the time. They send me a weekly newsletter for three years. I received share certificate from Trieye Design and I speak to the company. I ask for some money to come to my account in Greece and they send.

So I ask you here should I be worried?
ledwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 3:06pm   #42

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Mr. Crusher English is not my first language and I do not understand what you trying to say.
ledwards is offline   Reply With Quote