Boiler rooms and scammers.

This is a discussion on Boiler rooms and scammers. within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi, I got offered exactly the same deal, except that the deal will only go off in December 2011. When ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 3, 2011, 9:50am   #16
 
2 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

Hi, I got offered exactly the same deal, except that the deal will only go off in December 2011. When did they tell you that the Hedge Fund would buy the shares.

Can anybody else confirm previous dealings with Infinity International Group.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyq View Post
Hi
I am new to the forum. I came across it while checking a company Infinity International Group. Their website is (Infinity International Group). They are selling shares in a IPO for a company called Tri eye Design (TRIEYE DESIGN LABS)

To me it appears as a scam. They offering a 5 times return on investment (current share price is $ 1 and they promise that a hedge fund has offered $5 per share)

I have tried to email Trieye Design but all the email are returned. In the past I made a small investment with Infinity and they made a 20% return for me.

Until I came across this site, I never heard of a boiler room. From what I have read, I think Infinity is one.
I would like more experienced member to advise me and to also warn others whom Infinity may have contacted.
btw, they called me, I never made any initial contact with them
I hope this is posted in the right forum, if not mods, please move it.
botties is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2011, 2:28pm   #17
Joined Dec 2003
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

Botties, you're being setup to have an advance fee fraud worked on you.

Big payday, hedge fund coming in to buy up all the shares etc. That's the carrot to make you think a big pay day is coming your way. However, first you'll be asked to pay a sum of money for fees or for legal work (or some such bull). Pay that money and IT WILL BE STOLEN from you.

Everything you're being told is a lie. The shares you first bought are worthless, and they will always be worthless. Sadly you were setup the first time you bought the shares which is why the scammers are coming back for more.

Please understand what's happening and make sure you NEVER accept an easy money offer again from a cold calling stranger........
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2011, 2:43pm   #18
 
2 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

Hi Anley, Thanks, I have come to realize that I have lost that money after I read the post regarding the brokers and the proposed IPO company. Sadly though, as the profit at first was understandable and expectable but like they say, A fool is born every minute. I just wish I could at least get the input money back, but that is wishing for a miracle.
botties is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2011, 3:14pm   #19
Joined Nov 2001
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

Splitlink started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by botties View Post
Hi Anley, Thanks, I have come to realize that I have lost that money after I read the post regarding the brokers and the proposed IPO company. Sadly though, as the profit at first was understandable and expectable but like they say, A fool is born every minute. I just wish I could at least get the input money back, but that is wishing for a miracle.

To you and everyone.

I am nearly 80. I wish I could convince all the youngsters that they do not have to convince me of how convincing these people are.

I'm afraid that I can't, all of them. But I can advise those who read this. Do what you tell your kids to do. Don't talk to strangers.

In addition to calling me, some have the nerve to put musak on the line and expect me to wait!.

They have the cheek of the devil. If you don't know them, hang up, don't even say hallo.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2011, 10:18am   #20
Joined Dec 2003
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

Botties, we all make mistakes, the key is to learn from them. As I said beware of EVERYONE that calls you up from now on, 99.9% of them will be scammers, however charming and knowledgable they may seem.

Summary: It's OK to get scammed once, but it's a crime to be scammed twice.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2011, 11:15pm   #21
 
3 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

Hi Botties
I was contacted by them in April. They mentioned that the date of payout from the hedgefund would be in July. I then started some research on them. i.e checked out the address for both Infinity and Trieye on Google Maps. Did not look convincing, I next used Alexa to check out the domine registration, Infinity is set to expire in 2013. I can't believe they using the same scam.
Were you contact by a James Kennedy?
Please stay away from them. If you did invest with them, take it as a learning curve and post in as many forum as possible to stop them. These guys are the scum of the earth, show no mercy.
Best of luck and keep me posted on what happens.
I should point out that I made a small invest with them and got a 20% return in two months. This is the bait.
Toyq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 11:14am   #22
 
Bint_Crusher's Avatar
Joined May 2009
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

I have been contacted by these sorts many times, I usually let them talk for a minute, then I offer them an investment if they give me their wife/girlfriend for a weekend. Once I start asking what their sexual preferences are they put the phone down.
:w histling
Bint_Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2011, 7:44pm   #23
 
mizuchi's Avatar
 
8 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

^ nice.

Just read the first para of bishopsgate capitals intro -

''Bishopsgate Capital operations are based in the UK and supplies several products and have undertaken various medical developments. Bishopsgate Capital is a Company that is competent and its committed team and its continuous pursuit of total quality are all focused on further expanding and large base of satisfied clients.'' .and.and.and

right...
mizuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2011, 11:21pm   #24
 
8 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

You'd think it would be getting more and more difficult for scammers like this to exist because of the internet and the ability to discover who the scammers are or find out about others who were scammed by them. Trading isn't religion - individuals need to be more skeptical, with all due respect. If you trade or do any other work, you know it's hard work to be successful and no overnight miracle product will make it easier.
Sam33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2012, 10:37pm   #25
 
3 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friday76 View Post
I got caught out with an IPO offering some 18 months ago, it was IncaPacificGold and Mining, you would get a glossy brochure and a believable website, but trust me its all a smoke screen for 'Its your money we want!' Dont get involved, as others have told you.

This outfit say they are from Tortola, the Virgin Islands, now I ask you the centre of finance is London is it not? This site hopes to operate til 2013, but give them only to the year end. Their physical location (New York) appears to be linked to several other alleged scam websites, so they are in with other bad guys. Stay away from Infinity International Group.

Also stay away fron Bishopsgate Capitals, as they are linked to at least 8 other scam websites on the Isle of Man. They have only been going 7 weeks so let us all nip them in the bud......

friday76
Hey, got a question, did they send you the money for the 20% you made? I actually invested in Paramount Gold. Made a little bit profit. THey asked me now to sell the shares and to buy Trieeye design labs. After the articles here I refrain of doing so.
westcoast1
westcoast1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2012, 10:43pm   #26
 
3 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

I did a deal with them last year for Paramount Gold. They told me that the share will reach maybe 12 $ from 2.25 $. Now they asked me to sell it and to invest in Trieye Desing Labs Share. After what I read alll here I will refrain from it. I hope they cant take legal action since I confirmed a sale over the phone only. Also will try to ask them to transfer the money back after the sale of the first shares. Anybody has experience that Infinity International Group is wiring the money also back?

Regards
westcoast1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2012, 11:46am   #27
Joined Dec 2003
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast1 View Post
I did a deal with them last year for Paramount Gold. They told me that the share will reach maybe 12 $ from 2.25 $. Now they asked me to sell it and to invest in Trieye Desing Labs Share. After what I read alll here I will refrain from it. I hope they cant take legal action since I confirmed a sale over the phone only. Also will try to ask them to transfer the money back after the sale of the first shares. Anybody has experience that Infinity International Group is wiring the money also back?

Regards
West, see how little you know about what you're doing when you say 'I hope they won't take legal action'.

Now, it's time to get real and realise this -

1. You haven't got a clue what you're doing when it comes to investments and stockbrokers SO STOP ALL INVESTING OTHERWISE YOUR CASH IS GOING TO BE AT REAL RISK

2. Start to use common sense, that being since when do scammers and conmen ever sue their marks for not falling for a scam! The scammers know you're a fool because you fell for their crap so they're going to get nasty on you when you don't pay and will threaten you with legal action. If you're weak and a complete fool then you'll cave into them and they'll laugh all the way to the bank as they again steal your money.

But if you listen to me then you'll get to keep your cash. LET THEM KNOW THEY'RE NOT GETTING ANY OF YOUR MONEY AND IF THEY WANT TO SUE THEN FINE, TELL THEM YOU'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THEM IN COURT AND YOU KNOW THEY'RE SCAMMERS. You'll also be contacting Operation Archway (the London Police's Boiler Room unit) to see if they would be interested in turning up to the court as well.

So hold firm, let them know that you now know they're scammers and their threats are 100% that, baseless threats designed to scare you into paying up.

Please don't take offence to what I'm saying, I'm letting you know you're a fool for your own good, so you can keep hold of your money and not to get involved in things you don't understand. Contrast this to how nice the scammers have been, how they've charmed you, yet they stral your money and then start threating you. See, I'm far from the bad guy here.

Good luck.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Splitlink
Old Feb 5, 2012, 9:16pm   #28
 
3 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anley View Post
West, see how little you know about what you're doing when you say 'I hope they won't take legal action'.

Now, it's time to get real and realise this -

1. You haven't got a clue what you're doing when it comes to investments and stockbrokers SO STOP ALL INVESTING OTHERWISE YOUR CASH IS GOING TO BE AT REAL RISK

2. Start to use common sense, that being since when do scammers and conmen ever sue their marks for not falling for a scam! The scammers know you're a fool because you fell for their crap so they're going to get nasty on you when you don't pay and will threaten you with legal action. If you're weak and a complete fool then you'll cave into them and they'll laugh all the way to the bank as they again steal your money.

But if you listen to me then you'll get to keep your cash. LET THEM KNOW THEY'RE NOT GETTING ANY OF YOUR MONEY AND IF THEY WANT TO SUE THEN FINE, TELL THEM YOU'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THEM IN COURT AND YOU KNOW THEY'RE SCAMMERS. You'll also be contacting Operation Archway (the London Police's Boiler Room unit) to see if they would be interested in turning up to the court as well.

So hold firm, let them know that you now know they're scammers and their threats are 100% that, baseless threats designed to scare you into paying up.

Please don't take offence to what I'm saying, I'm letting you know you're a fool for your own good, so you can keep hold of your money and not to get involved in things you don't understand. Contrast this to how nice the scammers have been, how they've charmed you, yet they stral your money and then start threating you. See, I'm far from the bad guy here.

Good luck.
Thank you very much for your help.
westcoast1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2012, 11:05am   #29
 
Bint_Crusher's Avatar
Joined May 2009
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast1 View Post
Thank you very much for your help.
West,
Thank you for having the to post your predickament on this forum. Your story is a shining example of what hapless pillocks are preyed upon by the trading world all of whom would take yer money as soon as fork yer grandmother/daughter. Hopefully you will not be so obscenely dumb to put yoer money into a lawyers wallet as well.:sm art:
Bint_Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2012, 10:57am   #30
 
4 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Re: Boiler rooms and scammers.

I was contacted by Infinity International in August and I made an investment with them in a pharma company on the American Stock Market for $10,000.00. The stock went up 40% and I was told to invest in Trieye Design and I read your website here. I told them to sell my stock and send me my money and I would consider doing more. I was told to hang on to the stock but they would comply with my wishes. Within 1 week just over $14,000.00 showed up in my account and I did what suggested not answer my phone any more. 2 weeks ago I was again contacted by Infinity telling me that I had a final chance to invest in Trieye Design. The stock that I had invested in has now doubled in price.

I have contacted Trieye through their website TRIEYE DESIGN LABS and was able to speak to someone at the company who answered many of my questions and confirmed much of the information I was given by Infinity.

I am very confused now. I got not only my money back but the profits as well and missed out on further profits.

Am I missing something here?
Wally1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boiler Room Scams Airthrey Capital Educational Resources 4397 Apr 16, 2018 11:51pm
Is this a boiler room??? chrisww Educational Resources 40 Jun 10, 2014 1:08pm
Does someone know these advisors? Maybe boiler room? Udoman Educational Resources 94 Apr 12, 2013 11:27am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)