Is anyone experienced with WARRIOR TRADING chatroom?

This is a discussion on Is anyone experienced with WARRIOR TRADING chatroom? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Would appreciate PROs and CONs of that subscription, which is rather steep for monthly. my specific questions: - do they ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 19, 2017, 10:26pm   #1

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Is anyone experienced with WARRIOR TRADING chatroom?

Would appreciate PROs and CONs of that subscription, which is rather steep for monthly.

my specific questions:

- do they do all stocks or also options ?
- is an exprienced trader voice / video hosting that chat room?
- are other members silent and only posting?

How useful is this chatroom ?

Thanks for ur input
KoukSundo1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2017, 7:53pm   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoukSundo1188 View Post
Would appreciate PROs and CONs of that subscription, which is rather steep for monthly.

my specific questions:

- do they do all stocks or also options ?
- is an exprienced trader voice / video hosting that chat room?
- are other members silent and only posting?

How useful is this chatroom ?

Thanks for ur input
Complete scam, I have been there on their free days, Ross Cameron is trading on a simulator, it is an off shoot from another scammer Jason Bond, here it is exposed, cannot wait for both to go to jail, since they are one of the biggest out there...

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/warrior-trading/

Don't forget to read trough the comments bellow the article, a lot of victims commenting there...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 1:30pm   #3

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Complete scam, I have been there on their free days, Ross Cameron is trading on a simulator, it is an off shoot from another scammer Jason Bond, here it is exposed, cannot wait for both to go to jail, since they are one of the biggest out there...

Don't forget to read trough the comments bellow the article, a lot of victims commenting there...
The link you provided above does not work.

Do you have a link for reviews etc to them that works?

Thank you
demetri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 1:44pm   #4

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri View Post
The link you provided above does not work.

Do you have a link for reviews etc to them that works?

Thank you
Yep, looks like the whole site is down at the moment, maybe try again a bit later...

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 1:52pm   #5

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Found another review that has pros and cons ....

https://pennystockwhizzkid.com/warrior-trading-review/
Old Oct 31, 2017, 2:43pm   #6

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Found another review that has pros and cons ....

https://pennystockwhizzkid.com/warrior-trading-review/
He is the absolute scammer, there are no pros to the service...

Old Oct 31, 2017, 5:05pm   #7

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
He is the absolute scammer, there are no pros to the service...
I actually disagree. There is TONS of free information, via blogs/videos etc etc.

Some good and some bad, plenty has helped me. That is surely a pro.

As far as paying $1,000s for stuff I can learn here for free and all over the net for free, I agree it is a con.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 6:07pm   #8

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
I actually disagree. There is TONS of free information, via blogs/videos etc etc.

Some good and some bad, plenty has helped me. That is surely a pro.

As far as paying $1,000s for stuff I can learn here for free and all over the net for free, I agree it is a con.
Everything about Ross Cameron is a lie, from the claim that he was an architect in New York, to the claim he is a trader, the number of people in his chat, his trading results, to the Warrior trading - he is just a straw man for the group behind his and Jason Bond and other penny promotion websites...

The problem is that his "teachings" are wrong, he cannot trade his way out of a paper bag if his life depends on it... Of course we live in a free society and you are free to do as you please, but before failing in his trap and using his "free teachings" to trade real money, go and read all the comments after the review:

The government is watching and sooner than later the whole operation will fold like a cheap suit and all those players will end up in jail...