Is anyone experienced with WARRIOR TRADING chatroom?

This is a discussion on Is anyone experienced with WARRIOR TRADING chatroom? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Quantt Everything about Ross Cameron is a lie, from the claim that he was an architect in ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 31, 2017, 6:23pm   #9

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Everything about Ross Cameron is a lie, from the claim that he was an architect in New York, to the claim he is a trader, the number of people in his chat, his trading results, to the Warrior trading - he is just a straw man for the group behind his and Jason Bond and other penny promotion websites...

The problem is that his "teachings" are wrong, he cannot trade his way out of a paper bag if his life depends on it... Of course we live in a free society and you are free to do as you please, but before failing in his trap and using his "free teachings" to trade real money, go and read all the comments after the review:

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/warrior-trading/

The government is watching and sooner than later the whole operation will fold like a cheap suit and all those players will end up in jail...

I guess maybe I am referring to the basic stuff. Like I was struggling to get my head around Level 2 and time and sales. Even though there is plenty info out there, most explained it in a way that I struggled with.

Anyway, via there site/videos etc I got it pretty quick. So maybe with the higher level stuff it is all BS and with the paid service as well more BS. But what I got was free and it worked for me.
demetri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 6:26pm   #10

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri View Post
I guess maybe I am referring to the basic stuff. Like I was struggling to get my head around Level 2 and time and sales. Even though there is plenty info out there, most explained it in a way that I struggled with.

Anyway, via there site/videos etc I got it pretty quick. So maybe with the higher level stuff it is all BS and with the paid service as well more BS. But what I got was free and it worked for me.
Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 7:40pm   #11

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Quote:
Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day...

Quantt any views or thoughts/links on this site....

https://www.trade-ideas.com/products/

Thank you for any help.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 7:48pm   #12

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Quantt any views or thoughts/links on this site....

https://www.trade-ideas.com/products/

Thank you for any help.
Trade ideas is a good company, their scanners are working as advertised, but the whole AI, they call it Holly (from holly grail) is a gimmick in my mind, if they had a robot making money, they would use it, instead of selling the service...
Also the company did advertise an appearance on Shark Tank few years ago when the AI was made available, but it never aired after, so I guess the producers weren't impressed to say the least...

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 8:09pm   #13

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Quote:
Trade ideas is a good company, their scanners are working as advertised, but the whole AI, they call it Holly (from holly grail) is a gimmick in my mind, if they had a robot making money, they would use it, instead of selling the service...
Also the company did advertise an appearance on Shark Tank few years ago when the AI was made available, but it never aired after, so I guess the producers weren't impressed to say the least...
I just found at the above after I asked you here. Thank you for confirming what I have read though, always good to hear it more than once.

I would love to try it out to be honest and when I saw that it is $99 per month I was happy to pay that for one month. But it seems you have to pay for the whole year!?

Also you can pay nearly double the above price to have Holly (which we know is not great) and something called back testing odds maker and Advanced windows.

Really not sure if they make it worth paying double!?
Old Oct 31, 2017, 8:17pm   #14

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
I just found at the above after I asked you here. Thank you for confirming what I have read though, always good to hear it more than once.

I would love to try it out to be honest and when I saw that it is $99 per month I was happy to pay that for one month. But it seems you have to pay for the whole year!?

Also you can pay nearly double the above price to have Holly (which we know is not great) and something called back testing odds maker and Advanced windows.

Really not sure if they make it worth paying double!?
Not sure how it works now, before they had monthly payments as well as a free (15 minutes delay) version to try... Best ask the support on how it works today...

Old Oct 31, 2017, 8:21pm   #15

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Quote:
Not sure how it works now, before they had monthly payments as well as a free (15 minutes delay) version to try... Best ask the support on how it works today...

Ok, will do.

Thank you for your reply!