Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hey, I missed this thread at the begging... Hello to everyone! Really like this forum. Feel myself so good here!...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 17, 2010, 10:38am   #5371

Joined Nov 2010
re: Introduce Yourself

Hey, I missed this thread at the begging...

Hello to everyone! Really like this forum. Feel myself so good here!
Old Dec 18, 2010, 11:18am   #5372

3 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Hi all ,

I am an English 18 year old currently on a gap year before university.
I have recently become interested in the financial markets and hope to acquire knowledge here and through other resources to allow me to gain a decent level of profiency in trading and investing.

Any tips and advice are more than welcome and I look forward to participating more the more I learn.

Thanks, David.
D Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2010, 2:12pm   #5373

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2010

hi, new to trading so.Hope to learn about stock trading here and more

thanks
ozey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2010, 3:23am   #5374

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Hi everyone!
This website is about VietNam financial news . You are invited to visit, read weekly reports of VietNam Stock Exchange in " MSWing Phan Tich" and comment on them posted at this forum. Thank you!
http://mswing.net/

Last edited by MSWing; Dec 19, 2010 at 3:29am.
MSWing is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2010, 7:46am   #5375
Joined Dec 2010

hi everyone,

I am from Sweden, but now living in the us because my employer moved me here. I mainly swing trade etfs and sometimes stocks.
jeggu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2010, 12:54pm   #5376

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Hello Everyone,

Based in Surbiton
Been Spread Betting for last 6 months after completing a course, had startup initial losses, now in profit, looking for like minded individual's =)
Angry Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2010, 1:34pm   #5377

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Good Afternoon

Vantage FX uk is a leading MT4 brokerage covering Europe, Africa and South American. Our FX majors range from 0.5 to 2 pip spreads. We operate as a STP (Straight though processing) We have no dealing desk. Meaning you will not be re quoted on a price. You are able to use ANY expert advisors (robots) We also allow scalping and hedging. We offer 23 FX pairs and commodities such as Gold and silver. we have two servers that work co currently with each other meaning to date our live server has never gone down.

vantage FX also interested in hearing from introducting brokers and white labels.

Please email/or call if you can any questions.
jamesvantage is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2010, 4:59pm   #5378

Joined Dec 2010

Hi,
I'm brand spanking new.
maggieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2010, 5:04pm   #5379

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Hello Maggieo,

when you say brand spanking new. Does this mean you have no trading experience in other areas other than forex?
feel free to email if you would like more information about Vantage FX and current promotions we have.
jamesvantage is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2010, 8:43pm   #5380

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Hi all,
New to this forum.
Been trading & investing in shares(ASX) for a little bit more than 5 yrs now.
Had experienced the worst drawdown in the 2008 GFC.But learned from the experience and moving on and now trying to learn something new for the next phase of my trading life.I'm interested in LEARNING all that I can about futures trading-particularly global Index trading and currency futures for the time being.Will expand in other futures market once I acquire enough experience.
Hope that I can get all the help that I need to become a better trader from this forum.
I came across this forum by accident I must say.Just googled about futures forum and this forum came along.

Cheers.
Argus
Argus 0102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2010, 11:50pm   #5381

Joined Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesvantage View Post
Hello Maggieo,

when you say brand spanking new. Does this mean you have no trading experience in other areas other than forex?
feel free to email if you would like more information about Vantage FX and current promotions we have.
Yep, I'm in my diapers. I'm using Forex Morning Trade and I traded twice. Both lost sigh....but I'm sticking to it and we'll see how it goes. It's all very confusing but I'm not one to hang around playing with paper or demos Thank you for your support.
maggieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2010, 12:06pm   #5382

3 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Hello everyone!! I m new here and joined this forum to learn the basics of trading. I want learn the tips and key points while entering in trading. Which is good trading and what is safe playing.
I hope i enjoy here and learns a lot.

Last edited by thomasgalvin; Dec 22, 2010 at 12:14pm.
thomasgalvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2010, 5:29pm   #5383

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone.I am a total newbie in all this, but so far am impressed by everything on this forum and hope to learn a lot from all of you, good guys. My background is accountancy with a trillion years of experience, but still, am no match to what I have read in this forum. Hope we will exchange quality info for the betterment of our lives on this planet.
Thank you for welcoming me.
teamwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2010, 6:21pm   #5384
jse

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Hi All,

I'm a newbie based in Devon and am interested in Forex trading, commodities and shares. About two months ago I bought The Forex Net Trap System book and have found it to be harder than it looks! Luckily you can open a practise spread betting account before opening a real one and can continue to use it as needed.
jse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2010, 2:53am   #5385

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Hi jse

Am also a newbie but into the Betfair financial trade (FTSE100). Am also looking for sound advices, and, if you bump on any relevant, please let me know. Am sure there is an answer in this forum for your challenge. Just be patient - someone, from somewhere, will respond, soon.

Take care
teamwk is offline   Reply With Quote