Looking to Establish an Arcade in the Ascot, Windsor, Wokingham area

This is a discussion on Looking to Establish an Arcade in the Ascot, Windsor, Wokingham area within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello All I am looking into the possibility of establishing a trading arcade in the Ascot, Windsor, Wokingham area; or ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 12, 2012, 2:24pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Looking to Establish an Arcade in the Ascot, Windsor, Wokingham area

Hello All

I am looking into the possibility of establishing a trading arcade in the Ascot, Windsor, Wokingham area; or possibly even further afield.

I am on here to see if there is any interest from people looking to benefit from an arcade trading envrionment. My breakground is firmly in the arcade business and specifically in Commodity and Financial deriviatives. I have strong relationships with multiple clearers and exchanges all of which I am looking to utilise.

Please post if you are interested.
Stuart_Davison is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote