sj capital group

This is a discussion on sj capital group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by EricReed So sj capital group are a scam, because let me guess pboyles says so? I tell ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 13, 2011, 11:27am   #8
Joined Oct 2006
Re: sj capital group

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricReed View Post
So sj capital group are a scam, because let me guess pboyles says so?

I tell you what you halfwit. Tell that 75 year old veteran that lost 100k that land banking isn't a scam.

BBC News - Warnings over land banking scam
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2011, 11:32am   #9

8 Posts
Joined Nov 2011

whitelightning started this thread Pboyles IV looked at your posted facts but they are not even remotely about sj capital group, it makes me wonder why you would post your conjecture as fact? it only makes you look like a fool. Do you have any facts maybe the contact details of this 75 year old veteran that lost 100k that land banking isn't a scam would be helpful.
whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2011, 11:38am   #10

Joined Feb 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelightning View Post
do you have any facts pboyles relavant to them. any facts at all would be welcome
easy thing to do is research the land parcels they have for sale, eg find the local authority and look at their future planning pdf's. if the parcel of land is way outside the future development plan envelope, then i suggest you leave well alone.

same goes if you've already bought in. though if you've jumped in on zero due diligence, who's a silly billy
Old Nov 13, 2011, 11:39am   #11

8 Posts
Joined Nov 2011

whitelightning started this thread EricReed any facts
Old Nov 13, 2011, 11:42am   #12

8 Posts
Joined Nov 2011

whitelightning started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen View Post
easy thing to do is research the land parcels they have for sale, eg find the local authority and look at their future planning pdf's. if the parcel of land is way outside the future development plan envelope, then i suggest you leave well alone.

same goes if you've already bought in. though if you've jumped in on zero due diligence, who's a silly billy
thats good advice. thank you
Old Nov 13, 2011, 12:19pm   #13
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelightning View Post
Pboyles IV looked at your posted facts but they are not even remotely about sj capital group, it makes me wonder why you would post your conjecture as fact? it only makes you look like a fool. Do you have any facts maybe the contact details of this 75 year old veteran that lost 100k that land banking isn't a scam would be helpful.
One of the links explains land banking and how people get scammed. The second was a previous thread here about SJ. Its clear from their website that SJ Capital Group are selling small plots of land that don't have planning permission with the promise that permission will eventually be received and you will make a profit. That is called land banking and it is a widespread scam in the UK.
Old Nov 13, 2011, 12:23pm   #14
Joined Oct 2006

More information about land banking scams here

PropertySCAM - Fighting the blight of UK land scams since 2004