Sky Hamilton

This is a discussion on Sky Hamilton within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; This really makes Sky Hamilton look good. Well done Tomallan on some excellent online marketing....

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 27, 2011, 10:17pm   #33
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Sky Hamilton

This really makes Sky Hamilton look good. Well done Tomallan on some excellent online marketing.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2011, 10:18pm   #34
 
neil's Avatar
Joined Nov 2001
Re: Sky Hamilton

Hi readers,
This is a copy of a pm I just received from Tommo:
"Sep 27, 2011 10:14pmtomallan: RE:MURDER
LET MAN TELL YOU BOY JUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE FOCKING WITH I WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH I KNOW WHERE YOU AT SO CARRY ON BUT MIND HOW YOU GO WHEN A AK47 IS POINTING AT YOU MOTHERFOCKER WE SEE WHO IS STANDING ON THERE FEET THEN "

His spelling and grammar still leave a lot to be desired.
Like I said -this is too easy
__________________
neil
....Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future.
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2011, 10:21pm   #35
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Sky Hamilton

Unfortunately I've switched off PMs. I'd have liked a PM like that, especially in capital letters.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2011, 10:26pm   #36
 
Lightning McQueen's Avatar
Joined Feb 2004
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
Hi readers,
This is a copy of a pm I just received from Tommo:
"Sep 27, 2011 10:14pmtomallan: RE:MURDER
LET MAN TELL YOU BOY JUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE FOCKING WITH I WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH I KNOW WHERE YOU AT SO CARRY ON BUT MIND HOW YOU GO WHEN A AK47 IS POINTING AT YOU MOTHERFOCKER WE SEE WHO IS STANDING ON THERE FEET THEN "

His spelling and grammar still leave a lot to be desired.
Like I said -this is too easy
they really nice chaps aren't they, for muppets
__________________
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2011, 10:28pm   #37
 
neil's Avatar
Joined Nov 2001
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Unfortunately I've switched off PMs. I'd have liked a PM like that, especially in capital letters.
I could send you one but would you like me to insert full stops and comma's,with perhaps the odd semi-colon? For a special treat, and because I like you, I could do you a couple of paragraphs with the added bonus of an indentation.
__________________
neil
....Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future.
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2011, 9:12am   #38
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
I could send you one but would you like me to insert full stops and comma's,with perhaps the odd semi-colon? For a special treat, and because I like you, I could do you a couple of paragraphs with the added bonus of an indentation.
Do u no how to spel
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2011, 2:16pm   #39
 
neil's Avatar
Joined Nov 2001
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Do u no how to spel
Wot ! Corse I doo
__________________
neil
....Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future.
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2011, 2:18pm   #40
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Sky Hamilton

I think some posts have been deleted here.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hamilton Court GFLDN Trading Firms 4 Jul 22, 2011 6:13pm
Hamilton Court - Views? of07923 Trading Firms 1 Feb 18, 2009 1:11pm
Hamilton Court Capital??? puhn Trading Firms 2 Jul 29, 2008 8:13am
Anyone heard of Hamilton Court Capital..? nickb123 Trading Firms 1 Jul 1, 2008 9:49am
Any information on the firm Hamilton Court Capital Ltd? Omrudra Home Trader 1 Jun 25, 2008 11:29pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)