Sky Hamilton

This is a discussion on Sky Hamilton within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; alexhuntrec.com this has gone now what a joke...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 28, 2012, 2:33am   #162

5 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
Re: Sky Hamilton

alexhuntrec.com
this has gone now what a joke
james william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 8:43am   #163
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by james william View Post
alexhuntrec.com
this has gone now what a joke
They have a very large number of websites registered, they will come under a new name. Their names are Terry Troakes, Paul Dacey and Chris Oposu Princewill.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 9:19am   #164
Joined Oct 2006

Others include

Shraddha Ingle, Resourcer at Sky Hamilton
Aaron Petrie, Account Manager Sky Hamilton Ltd

New company names are

BRIGHTWOLF LTD
SIMPLY MORE LTD

Last edited by pboyles; Apr 28, 2012 at 9:25am.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 4:12pm   #165
Joined Apr 2012

james william I hate to say this, but did you really think you could be a stockbroker?

It always made me laugh when I saw the dregs of hell standing outside the place, dressed in a tracksuit, spitting, smoking and eating McDonalnds but chatting away about being a hedge fund advisor, a mortgage advisor or a stock broker....! It worries me that although the people were desperate (which I understand) but why they thought that they had what it takes to walk into a high-flying financial position??? They could barely string a sentance together yet they thought they had what it takes to work in finance. I am a clever person but even I wouldn't cut it!!
katonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2012, 11:32am   #166
Joined Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Others include

Shraddha Ingle, Resourcer at Sky Hamilton
Aaron Petrie, Account Manager Sky Hamilton Ltd

New company names are

BRIGHTWOLF LTD
SIMPLY MORE LTD
I applied for a few stockbroker jobs last year, and Sky Hamilton called me up for an interview. I went to their office and did not like the office at all, so i was abit so to speak suspicious.

Another two guys were also their for the same interview and one of the guys told me he came here last week and was rejected and then they have called him back this week. He also said that when he was here last week, there was people that were students just finished schools who were told to come for a stockbroker interview.

I was thinking is this like the advert on TV, when the person tried putting you off in the interview room. So i had all sorts of things running through my mind.

I went to the interview and some named Shay had taken my interview, he seems very interested in me, and was happy that i have had some trading experience but said i have not passed my exams, so thats when he tried selling me the course.

I said to him, you are offering me 30k for a stockbroker position, put me forward for the interview, and if i pass the interview, then i will take the exams based on a security for a job, otherwise if i pass the exams you could later tell me, some one else was given the job.

He tried his best to assure me that would not happen, and to be honest i was assured. However on my way out of the office, i seen a whole factory of people in a room all sitting there taking training and it hit me, that there just selling courses and do not have any jobs for their clients.

I did not lose my money or time, because the trip to london was fun.

I wonder if Sky Hamilton has been closed or not.

Pboyles you are correct about sky hamilton, although i do dissagree with your opinions on some forex trader training companies but that is a topic for another thread.
luckyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2012, 8:18pm   #167
Joined Apr 2012

They are still trading today - the girl with the short hair is the only one that I have seen now for weeks but there are still people in and out of there now. Not sure what name they are currently trading under but they are still there and using the entrance at the other end (72 Clifton Street) but letting people out of the 70 Clifton Street door.
katonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2012, 1:38am   #168

5 Posts
Joined Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonym View Post
They are still trading today - the girl with the short hair is the only one that I have seen now for weeks but there are still people in and out of there now. Not sure what name they are currently trading under but they are still there and using the entrance at the other end (72 Clifton Street) but letting people out of the 70 Clifton Street door.
Who is this girl what happen to the other girl that worked there.

do they still have students waiting outside.
james william is offline   Reply With Quote