Sky Hamilton

This is a discussion on Sky Hamilton within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; yes i did just join today! but i want to defend a company that has helped me get a good ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 6, 2011, 9:33am   #8

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Re: Sky Hamilton

yes i did just join today! but i want to defend a company that has helped me get a good job. yes i did do a course but not with them i did it with BPP upon completion sky hamilton were very helpful, they sent me to 4 interviews with various companies and i was offered a position by one of them. my advice is no matter what company it is there are always unhappy people and people that cant wait to share their bad experiences, i suggest forget what other people say best way is to judge something is to try it yourself as i did. thats just my opinion feel free to slag me off for it.
i went on holiday 2 months ago after booking my hotel i looked on trip advisor and 4 out of 10 people slagged the hotel off but i had the most amazing time and the hotel was stunning but if i listened to them 4 people i may not have gone but i am so glad i did try it for myself because i could not fault it one bit.
there are millions and millions of people in this country its not possible that everyone will be happy!!
smartgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2011, 10:06am   #9
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartgirl1 View Post
yes i did just join today! but i want to defend a company that has helped me get a good job. yes i did do a course but not with them i did it with BPP upon completion sky hamilton were very helpful, they sent me to 4 interviews with various companies and i was offered a position by one of them. my advice is no matter what company it is there are always unhappy people and people that cant wait to share their bad experiences, i suggest forget what other people say best way is to judge something is to try it yourself as i did. thats just my opinion feel free to slag me off for it.
i went on holiday 2 months ago after booking my hotel i looked on trip advisor and 4 out of 10 people slagged the hotel off but i had the most amazing time and the hotel was stunning but if i listened to them 4 people i may not have gone but i am so glad i did try it for myself because i could not fault it one bit.
there are millions and millions of people in this country its not possible that everyone will be happy!!
These attempts at online reputation management have a habit of backfiring.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2011, 8:53pm   #10
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomallan View Post
Why is everyone beening stupid and chatting **** when they are helping people like us get a job in finance .
So where did you get a job?
Old Sep 24, 2011, 10:55am   #11
Joined Dec 2003

Quote:
Why is everyone beening stupid and chatting **** when they are helping people like us get a job in finance .
Because you have no credibility that's why, ie a load of first time posters saying the company is great.

90% of the time when that happens the company is a crock of crap which is why most people reading this thread will now view Sky Hamilton as highly suspect.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2011, 12:31pm   #12
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Mate you may of no got a job im notting going to sit here while you be a big baby
when i got my qulifacations done the company placed me citi group so i guess you just didnt have the required qulifacation for the role..
I see spelling wasn't one of the requirements for a job at Citi Group.
Old Sep 25, 2011, 12:31pm   #13
Joined Dec 2003

Quote:
Mate you may of no got a job im notting going to sit here while you be a big baby
when i got my qulifacations done the company placed me citi group so i guess you just didnt have the required qulifacation for the role..
No wonder Citi is broke when it employs people with such a low level of education, just look at the grammar and spelling!

Sky Hamilton certainly deals in top quality candidates
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2011, 4:11pm   #14
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky2011 View Post
trouble is pboyles you sit on this forum trying to get busy into things that you no nothing about all i can suggest is go get a proper job in the police force because sitting writing a forum since 2006 proves your a real sad person who tries to ruin companies reputation.

you know nothing about sky hamilton but yet you always find time to comment!!
i dont no sky hamilton but 3 years ago someone put a blog up about my company because they was a sad little ****** and it cost me alot of money even though there allegations was complete crap.
get a life and get a proper job instead of being detective!!!!!!
Well he has a point about the spelling.