Sky Hamilton

This is a discussion on Sky Hamilton within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by tomallan Why is everyone beening stupid and chatting **** when they are helping people like us get ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 24, 2011, 10:55am   #11
Joined Dec 2003
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomallan View Post
Why is everyone beening stupid and chatting **** when they are helping people like us get a job in finance .
Because you have no credibility that's why, ie a load of first time posters saying the company is great.

90% of the time when that happens the company is a crock of crap which is why most people reading this thread will now view Sky Hamilton as highly suspect.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2011, 12:31pm   #12
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Mate you may of no got a job im notting going to sit here while you be a big baby
when i got my qulifacations done the company placed me citi group so i guess you just didnt have the required qulifacation for the role..
I see spelling wasn't one of the requirements for a job at Citi Group.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2011, 12:31pm   #13
Joined Dec 2003

Quote:
Mate you may of no got a job im notting going to sit here while you be a big baby
when i got my qulifacations done the company placed me citi group so i guess you just didnt have the required qulifacation for the role..
No wonder Citi is broke when it employs people with such a low level of education, just look at the grammar and spelling!

Sky Hamilton certainly deals in top quality candidates
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2011, 4:11pm   #14
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky2011 View Post
trouble is pboyles you sit on this forum trying to get busy into things that you no nothing about all i can suggest is go get a proper job in the police force because sitting writing a forum since 2006 proves your a real sad person who tries to ruin companies reputation.

you know nothing about sky hamilton but yet you always find time to comment!!
i dont no sky hamilton but 3 years ago someone put a blog up about my company because they was a sad little ****** and it cost me alot of money even though there allegations was complete crap.
get a life and get a proper job instead of being detective!!!!!!
Well he has a point about the spelling.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 4:26pm   #15
Joined Aug 2008

another case solved Pboyles. you have a keen eye for a vendor.
MajorDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2011, 4:42pm   #16
Joined Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky2011 View Post
you lot live in comic world with you silly pictures is this **** forum rum by 10 year olds and you idiots want to tell people how to trade you lot could not trade your mums
do you actually tarde?
MajorDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2011, 4:46pm   #17
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_guji View Post
lol well its probs, Terry Troakes or Paul Dacey...

ginger head and wanabee gangster
It seems they're not much good at sums either. They both claim to be at Sky Hamilton for 3 years yet the companies (Sky Hamilton and Sky Hamilton International) were formed in 2010.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 4:47pm   #18
Joined May 2011

c'est la vie
benjamino613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2011, 5:03pm   #19
Joined Oct 2006

Just came across this on Facebook, there is a certain similarity in writing 'style'.

Terry Troakes me too think its the greatest company and the guy terry the manager is so lucky cause all the girls are in love with him. rock on learn express your the greatest
April 7 at 2:27am

Paul Dacey lern spress taut me so muchh.canot fank dem enuff.i wos propa fick befor i i went ther.legends
April 7 at 2:37am
Old Sep 27, 2011, 5:18pm   #20
Joined Oct 2006

Lesson one, example one - the same people are involved in 'Learn Express Ltd' who also offer fast track stock market training. They have testimonials of many successful candidates.

http://www.learn-express.com/courses...timonials.html