Sky Hamilton

This is a discussion on Sky Hamilton within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by cri hi guys, i was scammed as well from Sophia khan,i realy want to do something to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 11, 2013, 8:49pm   #211
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cri View Post
hi guys, i was scammed as well from Sophia khan,i realy want to do something to take her down.i payed the exam fees to stay at the exam in18 may 2013 and now she is not answer me at all and i called to NEBDN and surprise...im not register to sit at the exam in May and i was learn and now i dont know how to take legal action to have my money back.please guys help me if you know something how to do.thanks
Did you pay by credit card?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2013, 8:54pm   #212
Joined Oct 2006

Or failing that you can go to the Small Claims Court, the problem is these people will just liquidate the company and disappear.
Old May 11, 2013, 11:34pm   #213
cri

4 Posts
Joined May 2013

i payed by debit card. im gone go to the small claims court to..
cri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2013, 11:42pm   #214
cri

4 Posts
Joined May 2013

have you done a small claim court?is this work?or im paying there to and nothing happening.
cri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2013, 2:09am   #215

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2013

Guys,you have to phone the fraud advice agency.they work with the police.you have to give them your details and explain what happened.i received a call from the police saying that they cant find her.keep all the documents you have from her,if you have pho e numbers, or even photos with her,anything to help them. More people they complain,the better and bigger the situation will get.get into contact with other colleagues from college and tell them to do the same.you will find the phone number from fraud advisers, on google. Make sure you tell them that others claimed about this,a few months ago. And also write an email to watchdog.they will only take it serious if there are many people complaining.good luck and we keep in touch
alfie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2013, 11:50am   #216
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfie13 View Post
i received a call from the police saying that they cant find her.
I bet I could find her.
Old Jun 5, 2013, 7:14pm   #217

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
I bet I could find her.
Im sure police can find her as well, as we gave lots of information about her. its not that. can they do anything to her?????
vidjulka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2013, 7:25pm   #218

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2013

Cut Academy - UKs No.1 Hair & Beauty Course Provider
im sure that her!!!! its cannon street. the street is face, the post code goes to 111cannon street
this is the place where we first started
im sure its Sophian Khan or Sophia Rahim, or whatever her name is
vidjulka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 10:17pm   #219

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2013

I have just read most of the post in this thread... this is similar to a calling themselves Accountancy Express or OTC Learning.
M.Birago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2013, 11:43pm   #220

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2013

i listened to boyles who told me to read this trhead and i did the names accountancy express and learning express are very simular do you think they may both be part of the same big scam
lukainde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2013, 8:57am   #221
Joined Oct 2006

It may or may not be the same people. What is interesting is their website was only registered 3 or 4 months ago, how long do they claim to be in business?
Old Jun 14, 2013, 8:59am   #222
Joined Oct 2006

But really all you need to know is that they are cold calling people selling training. You don't need to know any more than that to see that you are going to get ripped off.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 9:05am   #223
Joined Oct 2006

has anyone used Accountancy Express / OTC Learning / OTC Global Ltd??? - The Student Room

More info there. The director is 24 year old Mr John Ezeino-Oba. This should be interesting.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 10:09am   #224

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
It may or may not be the same people. What is interesting is their website was only registered 3 or 4 months ago, how long do they claim to be in business?
check the website OTC Learning they claim to be in business since 2011

have you seen the websites otclearning-accountancyexpress-scam.blogspot.com

the do full wide investigatoin on this otc learning fraud and scam
lukainde is offline   Reply With Quote