Sky Hamilton

This is a discussion on Sky Hamilton within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by pboyles Others include Shraddha Ingle, Resourcer at Sky Hamilton Aaron Petrie, Account Manager Sky Hamilton Ltd New ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 25, 2012, 11:32am   #166
Joined Jul 2011
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Others include

Shraddha Ingle, Resourcer at Sky Hamilton
Aaron Petrie, Account Manager Sky Hamilton Ltd

New company names are

BRIGHTWOLF LTD
SIMPLY MORE LTD
I applied for a few stockbroker jobs last year, and Sky Hamilton called me up for an interview. I went to their office and did not like the office at all, so i was abit so to speak suspicious.

Another two guys were also their for the same interview and one of the guys told me he came here last week and was rejected and then they have called him back this week. He also said that when he was here last week, there was people that were students just finished schools who were told to come for a stockbroker interview.

I was thinking is this like the advert on TV, when the person tried putting you off in the interview room. So i had all sorts of things running through my mind.

I went to the interview and some named Shay had taken my interview, he seems very interested in me, and was happy that i have had some trading experience but said i have not passed my exams, so thats when he tried selling me the course.

I said to him, you are offering me 30k for a stockbroker position, put me forward for the interview, and if i pass the interview, then i will take the exams based on a security for a job, otherwise if i pass the exams you could later tell me, some one else was given the job.

He tried his best to assure me that would not happen, and to be honest i was assured. However on my way out of the office, i seen a whole factory of people in a room all sitting there taking training and it hit me, that there just selling courses and do not have any jobs for their clients.

I did not lose my money or time, because the trip to london was fun.

I wonder if Sky Hamilton has been closed or not.

Pboyles you are correct about sky hamilton, although i do dissagree with your opinions on some forex trader training companies but that is a topic for another thread.
luckyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2012, 8:18pm   #167
Joined Apr 2012

They are still trading today - the girl with the short hair is the only one that I have seen now for weeks but there are still people in and out of there now. Not sure what name they are currently trading under but they are still there and using the entrance at the other end (72 Clifton Street) but letting people out of the 70 Clifton Street door.
katonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2012, 1:38am   #168

5 Posts
Joined Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonym View Post
They are still trading today - the girl with the short hair is the only one that I have seen now for weeks but there are still people in and out of there now. Not sure what name they are currently trading under but they are still there and using the entrance at the other end (72 Clifton Street) but letting people out of the 70 Clifton Street door.
Who is this girl what happen to the other girl that worked there.

do they still have students waiting outside.
james william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2012, 11:48pm   #169
Joined Apr 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by james william View Post
Who is this girl what happen to the other girl that worked there.

do they still have students waiting outside.

Isn't it funny - you just seem to me to be one of those pikey looking blokes that used to work there. They always looked as illiterate as you are. Got a job at William Hill now?
Old May 28, 2012, 2:12am   #170

5 Posts
Joined Nov 2011

:twis ted:
Quote:
Isn't it funny - you just seem to me to be one of those pikey looking blokes that used to work there. They always looked as illiterate as you are. Got a job at William Hill now?
katonym who are you i want them to go down as much as you do do not try to make me out as a criminal i will rarther be jobless then work there.

next time take the time to read the post.
james william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2012, 9:33am   #171
Joined Apr 2012

Again I ask you - what gave you the idea that you could be a stockbroker?!
Old Jun 7, 2012, 3:14pm   #172
Joined Oct 2006

Is Terry now calling himself Terry Howlett?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2012, 9:48am   #173
Joined Apr 2012

He isn't there anymore. He hasn't been for about two months now.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 2:02pm   #174
Joined Apr 2012

Two days in a row now and no activity at all - the lights aren't on, and nobody is home.... and the post is piling up! The plot thickens....!
Old Jun 12, 2012, 2:10pm   #175
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylkashket View Post
Does Anyone know if Sky Hamilton is a legitimate recruitment agency or con merchants getting you to take courses and then the job offer disappears. Has anyone ever got a job from them?
wernt they in star wars ?
NVP is online now Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2012, 2:12pm   #176
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

Quote:
james william I hate to say this, but did you really think you could be a stockbroker?

It always made me laugh when I saw the dregs of hell standing outside the place, dressed in a tracksuit, spitting, smoking and eating McDonalnds but chatting away about being a hedge fund advisor, a mortgage advisor or a stock broker....! It worries me that although the people were desperate (which I understand) but why they thought that they had what it takes to walk into a high-flying financial position??? They could barely string a sentance together yet they thought they had what it takes to work in finance. I am a clever person but even I wouldn't cut it!!
I see no recruitment issues as yet re job being applied for.....

N
Old Jun 19, 2012, 2:02pm   #177
Joined Apr 2012

I have now noticed that the company name on the buzzer is "Dental Training Academy" which is of course a company that they have always traded as there, but it seems to be the main name there now. Signs of life earlier on today, but there aren't people in the office all day.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 2:05pm   #178
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

Quote:
I have now noticed that the company name on the buzzer is "Dental Training Academy" which is of course a company that they have always traded as there, but it seems to be the main name there now. Signs of life earlier on today, but there aren't people in the office all day.
noooooo

to easy...to easy ....so I wont....
Old Jun 19, 2012, 2:06pm   #179
Joined Oct 2006

They have a fancy website up and running, registered to Chris Princewill as per the Learn Express scam.

Dental Training Academy - UK's Premier Dental Training Provider
Old Jun 19, 2012, 2:10pm   #180
Joined Oct 2006

...and no sooner have they appeared than CH has issued a First Gazette to strike them off, presumably for not filing accounts.

WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information