Sky Hamilton

This is a discussion on Sky Hamilton within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by seekingalpha88 reselling training material on that is out of date, and it costs less to get the ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 11, 2011, 7:40pm   #81
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekingalpha88 View Post
reselling training material on that is out of date, and it costs less to get the up to date material from official sources.
Depends on copyright etc but they'll probably get away with it if indeed that's what they are doing. Faking testimonials is more serious, they are jailing people in the US for pulling the same crap.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2011, 7:45pm   #82
 
5 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
Re: Sky Hamilton

Are you from the US then?

say CISI (chartered institute for investment and savings) found out, surely they would be pissed as SkyHamilton are essentially providing the wrong information which goes against what CISI stand for and they taking money away from CISI who actually produce this material?
seekingalpha88 is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2011, 7:51pm   #83
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Sky Hamilton

I'm not from the US, you could well be right about CISI, worth looking into. I also read that the FTC can impose $16,000 a day fines for misleading marketing. However these guys are in the UK where these things are sadly not pursued with the same vigour. We do have legislation called the Fraud Act which could be applied to this sort of thing but rarely is.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 11:28am   #84
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekingalpha88 View Post
Are you from the US then?

say CISI (chartered institute for investment and savings) found out, surely they would be pissed as SkyHamilton are essentially providing the wrong information which goes against what CISI stand for and they taking money away from CISI who actually produce this material?
CISI have a list of accredited training providers and you guessed it neither Sky Hamilton or Learn Express are on it.

CISI
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 3:24pm   #85
 
5 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
CISI have a list of accredited training providers and you guessed it neither Sky Hamilton or Learn Express are on it.

CISI
CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) have never heard of them either.

Last edited by seekingalpha88; Oct 12, 2011 at 4:11pm.
seekingalpha88 is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2011, 12:15am   #86
 
5 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
Re: Sky Hamilton

hi everyone,
today i got scammed by these companie(s), please would any of you that have been scammed please come forward and put forward your stories on my email address which is tkym_x@hotmail.com. I am trying to gather as much evidence as possible because I will be reporting this issue to the police, fsa and action fraud. thank u very much
teemik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2011, 12:20am   #87
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemik View Post
hi everyone,
today i got scammed by these companie(s), please would any of you that have been scammed please come forward and put forward your stories on my email address which is tkym_x@hotmail.com. I am trying to gather as much evidence as possible because I will be reporting this issue to the police, fsa and action fraud. thank u very much

I assume you saw the stuff about their fake testimonials. I think the names of the guys involved are mentioned here, Terry Troakes and the other one, his name escapes me now.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2011, 12:26am   #88
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Sky Hamilton

The other one is called Paul Dacey, the company director is Chris Princewill.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hamilton Court GFLDN Trading Firms 4 Jul 22, 2011 6:13pm
Hamilton Court - Views? of07923 Trading Firms 1 Feb 18, 2009 1:11pm
Hamilton Court Capital??? puhn Trading Firms 2 Jul 29, 2008 8:13am
Anyone heard of Hamilton Court Capital..? nickb123 Trading Firms 1 Jul 1, 2008 9:49am
Any information on the firm Hamilton Court Capital Ltd? Omrudra Home Trader 1 Jun 25, 2008 11:29pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)