Sky Hamilton

This is a discussion on Sky Hamilton within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by pboyles Well if they do you should buy them all because my source tells me they will ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 6, 2011, 3:19pm   #71
Joined Sep 2008
Re: Sky Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Well if they do you should buy them all because my source tells me they will rise 42% next year.
I thought that was only if I bought them with Iraqi Dinars? I could be mistaken.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2011, 4:21pm   #72
Joined Oct 2006

Another bit of faking from Learn Express and Sky Hamilton.

The Learn Express blog: Learn Express:Certificate In Mortgage Advice Testimonials
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2011, 4:40pm   #73

Joined Feb 2004

so they have! from your link their Eleana Pudzianowski is in actual fact Ashley Doyle of Kent State University in Ohio

http://www.grandmasgifts.org/Board.aspx

Last edited by Lightning McQueen; Oct 9, 2011 at 4:48pm.
Lightning McQueen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2011, 5:25pm   #74
Joined Sep 2008

With you guys digging up all these fake photo testamonials I might have to take down my avatar pic. I'm afraid one of these days I'm going to see pBoyles say that the fake photo of Joe Scammer from TakeUMoney Training is actually wackypete2 from the USA.

Yikes!

Peter
Old Oct 11, 2011, 7:55pm   #75

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2011

They’re complete liars and running a scam on the side. The education material they’re selling is illegal in the way that they are doing it, it’s out of date and they are just reproducing (copy and pasting) the same files. The content you can get is cheaper from the official bodies. If the FSA and the FSA authorised companies that provide this learning material ‘found out’, SkyHamilton would have a slight problem. They are advertising roles for mortgage advisers stating that part of the job description requires you to ‘cold call’ potential clients, that is illegal so something isn’t right with that. Their supposed education provider is called ‘learnexpress’ which they claim is a separate entity, look them up they are registered to the same address as SkyHamilton, 70 Clifton Street. You also pay them in cash for the learning material which is convenient for tax reasons and for their records. Considering they are selling information on educating people to gain financial awareness, they’re pretty f*****g stupid and could be running their little scam a lot tighter
seekingalpha88 is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2011, 8:05pm   #76
Joined Oct 2006

Learn Express and Sky Hamilton both have the same Director, Chris Princewill, and as you point out they use the same address or previous address. It also appears that some of the staff are the same as well.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2011, 8:09pm   #77
Joined Sep 2008

I guess the Sky is falling.

Peter