The Rumpled One (TRO OR Avery Horton)

This is a discussion on The Rumpled One (TRO OR Avery Horton) within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne Yes, I am for real...LOL! I have a FREE Chat | Chat Rooms | Paltalk chatroom ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 21, 2007, 11:51am   #9
Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
Yes, I am for real...LOL!

I have a FREE Chat | Chat Rooms | Paltalk chatroom called the two percent club. We can chat there. If you have trouble finding it, just pm me, therumpledone, and I will invite you in.

People accuse me of EVADING THE QUESTION. If hundreds of people understand and a few don't, am I to blame? If a few people understand and hundreds of people don't, am I to blame?

You can get my FREE indicators on www.kreslik.com and you can find my stock filters on StockFetcher.com - Stock Screening

Yes, I have been banned from TRADESTATION, eSignal, ForexFactory, MindOverMarkets, and perhaps a couple others...LOL!! I get banned because I usually expose some BS policy and stand up to the FORUM POLICE. Not to mention, vendors don't like people who give away code that works better than the code they are selling.

Yes, I do have 2 eBooks for sale. The marketers handle all that. They "twisted" my arm to get me to write the books. My degree is in computer science and I can code in my sleep. I can usually knock out an indicator in under an hour. But documenting how to use it can take weeks!! So that's one of the reasons for the eBooks.

I hope that answers your questions.
Hi TRO

yes i have found you to be patient & helpful. You do explain things, though i understand your reluctance to sometimes explain things time after time, when the info is already there for them already, if the user puts in the search time.
Nice interview on traders radio by the way - it was interesting to put a voice to the online persona!

Cheers.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2007, 9:21am   #10

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
The Rumpled One (TRO OR Avery Horton)

Anybody know the Rumpledone. He is selling one e-book Breakout Bounce Trading Strategy. I would like to know it is good e-book .If anyone give me valuable opinion i wiil be happy.
zakariawaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2007, 8:22pm   #11
Joined Feb 2004
jayjay121 started this thread ive looked into TRO's buyzone strategy..................kind of back tested the results on some historical data...............anyway it appears to work like he states, obviously you will need to develope some trading rules and the right mindset, but on the surface it seems like a good strategy. Also the gap fill that he trades again seems to be profitable.

Can trading really be this simple??, do we just over complicate it??

jason
jayjay121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2007, 3:52am   #12
Joined Apr 2006
hi,
I would like to know is this strategy applicable to intraday only or for eod trading also?
thanks
newtrader22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2007, 2:33pm   #13
Joined Dec 2002
It is worth signing up at www.kreslik.com and checking in every so often IMO. Not only is TRO fluent with TS8.2 & esignal, but he now seems to be getting to grips with MT4. And you never know just what indicator he'll come up with! (obviously, some will be more useful than others!)
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2008, 2:15am   #14

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
TTM Indicators

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
Yes, I am for real...LOL!

I have a FREE Chat | Chat Rooms | Paltalk chatroom called the two percent club. We can chat there. If you have trouble finding it, just pm me, therumpledone, and I will invite you in.

People accuse me of EVADING THE QUESTION. If hundreds of people understand and a few don't, am I to blame? If a few people understand and hundreds of people don't, am I to blame?

You can get my FREE indicators on www.kreslik.com and you can find my stock filters on StockFetcher.com - Stock Screening

Yes, I have been banned from TRADESTATION, eSignal, ForexFactory, MindOverMarkets, and perhaps a couple others...LOL!! I get banned because I usually expose some BS policy and stand up to the FORUM POLICE. Not to mention, vendors don't like people who give away code that works better than the code they are selling.

Yes, I do have 2 eBooks for sale. The marketers handle all that. They "twisted" my arm to get me to write the books. My degree is in computer science and I can code in my sleep. I can usually knock out an indicator in under an hour. But documenting how to use it can take weeks!! So that's one of the reasons for the eBooks.

I hope that answers your questions.
have you coded the TTM indicators for Esignal or Think or Swim?

thanks,
jim
olie1018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2009, 7:52am   #15

5 Posts
Joined May 2006
Guys, if you spend $500 on one of those books of TRO's, you deserve what you get...
theSnaggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2009, 3:50am   #16

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by theSnaggle View Post
Guys, if you spend $500 on one of those books of TRO's, you deserve what you get...
My first post on Trade2win.

I agree with the poster above.

I don't know this guy (TRO) . . . and have never used his indicators. But I've read his postings on various websites and it seems like a lot of quasi-Zen BS. Lots of "trading is simple" and "do you see?"

But from what I've seen, the so-called "simplicity" eventually degenerates into a mess of muddled thinking, half-baked ideas and more quasi-Zen, "look at the pretty sunset" BS.

He reminds me of Murrey . . . of Murrey Math fame . . . for all I know, he IS Murrey. The two share one thing in common - you can't get a straight answer out of either one.

Good teachers . . . true teachers . . . have a knack for seeing the simplicity in the complex and explaining it in a way that doesn't attempt to diminish the student or confuse him. It's not about:

"If hundreds of people understand and a few don't, am I to blame? If a few people understand and hundreds of people don't, am I to blame?"

This is a man of HUGE ego. The answer to both is YES. If you come on a forum proclaiming yourself as a guru of Simplicity and a guru of Never Losing then the responsibility is yours. Totally yours.

Take this for what it's worth . . . I don't know the guy and never used his methods. But from what I've read, he is no teacher . . . and frankly . . . by proclaiming that "trading is simple" when decades of evidence suggests otherwise . . . lacks fundamental credibility.
4Jacks is offline   Reply With Quote