Boiler Room Scams

This is a discussion on Boiler Room Scams within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Oh how I love to be this guy!...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 27, 2012, 2:35pm   #3401
Joined Feb 2005
Re: Boiler Room Scams

Oh how I love to be this guy!
Martin Kong3 is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 9:52pm   #3402
Joined Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Kong3 View Post
Yes read that brilliant
tim3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 6:11am   #3403

Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Kong3 View Post
Why does it take this long for justice? Why is it the victims responsibility to sort out? Good skills to the guy, and perhaps it can set a precedent, but these sort of violations of privacy shld be sorted sooner, this sh1t has been going on for years.
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 12:28pm   #3404
Joined Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
Why does it take this long for justice? Why is it the victims responsibility to sort out? Good skills to the guy, and perhaps it can set a precedent, but these sort of violations of privacy shld be sorted sooner, this sh1t has been going on for years.
Exactly.

I watched that programme about phone marketing abuse and firms ignoring the tps restricted numbers register and the regulator was asked how much abuse there was and they said they had thousands of complaints a month when pushed to say how many firms had been fined for consistent abuse they admitted not a single firm had been fined!
tim3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2012, 2:00am   #3405
Joined Jul 2012

This is my first post on this website although I registered a little while ago when I suspected that the investment I had made with Charles Pearson Investments International might not be kosher. They have recently been the subject of an FSA alert and all my hopes of seeing my investment again have gone now that their New York phone number and website have gone down. Quite simply my life is in ruins as they have taken all my money (a very, very considerable sum). My payments were made to the same account as previously posted on this forum by other contributors in relation to Amazon Gold Ventures and Solamon Energy shares.I do not wish to say too much on here but if anyone has any information about this 'gang' (who all sounded English to me, despite their supposed New York location) I would appreciate their responding and hereafter perhaps opening a direct line of communication as I feel I must at least try to track them down.
Has anyone checked or is able to check whether their 'Floor 23, Suite 1996, Equitable Building, 120 Broadway, Manhattan, New York, 10271' address is true?
Can anyone tell me if the location of their 0019177200142 New York phone number can be traced some way, even if it is diverted elsewhere?

Last edited by macsitna; Oct 31, 2012 at 2:09am. Reason: further text to be added
macsitna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2012, 5:55pm   #3406

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2012

Does anyone have any information regarding Michael Shumak, John Kim, Guardian Securities Ltd, White Crystal Management, Transnational Securites, Trust SA, or Mitchell/Morgan Finch International?

This guy is going to be caught and I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.
itrade89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2012, 6:37pm   #3407
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsitna View Post
This is my first post on this website although I registered a little while ago when I suspected that the investment I had made with Charles Pearson Investments International might not be kosher. They have recently been the subject of an FSA alert and all my hopes of seeing my investment again have gone now that their New York phone number and website have gone down. Quite simply my life is in ruins as they have taken all my money (a very, very considerable sum). My payments were made to the same account as previously posted on this forum by other contributors in relation to Amazon Gold Ventures and Solamon Energy shares.I do not wish to say too much on here but if anyone has any information about this 'gang' (who all sounded English to me, despite their supposed New York location) I would appreciate their responding and hereafter perhaps opening a direct line of communication as I feel I must at least try to track them down.
Has anyone checked or is able to check whether their 'Floor 23, Suite 1996, Equitable Building, 120 Broadway, Manhattan, New York, 10271' address is true?
Can anyone tell me if the location of their 0019177200142 New York phone number can be traced some way, even if it is diverted elsewhere?
The address exists but it will just be a virtual office, they wont be there, or anywhere near there. They will be in some third world dump where they can pay off the police. I can find no trace of that number, though the code indicates its most likely a New York mobile phone number.

Of course the relevant authorities may be able to find out more. Have you reported this?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2012, 3:06pm   #3408

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2012

Hi people. I'm also a victim of these scams many years ago !!! Thank god I only send a small ammount (according to what I read here). 9 years now I get calls 2-3 times a year from people that say me that I own some company's shares (which I am not aware of course) and a buyer is interesting to buy them for an ammount that always is 160K$ and more (so tempting!!!). When I say "of course I will sell if you want them" after 2-3 calls and after they have send me some supposedly legal papers to sign, they always started telling you "unforunatelly...your shares are not able to be sold publicly, because of the restrictive legend and I need to deduct it by paying ............etc"!!!! Same story all these years. They are so into their acting role that when I say them I cannot pay it, I don't have money they reply me by sending me also some supposedly legal papers to sign that I give up my right to these shares!!!! Unbelievable people!!!! The last company called named "Summit private equity LLP" the person who called me named : John Blaze. All papers signed by someone called David Klein!!! Here is the trap!!! There is a legal company by name "summit partners" with a real person "David Klein" (they steel his intendity). By searching their website created on August 2012 hosted by Moldova server. I track John blazes' email and it is in Netherlands!!! I have so many information about them, but it doesn't matter cause noone does anything about that!!! Or am I wrong? Can I send information somewhere that will help other people from these "empty" human beings???
Sophia Tls is offline   Reply With Quote