Boiler Room Scams

This is a discussion on Boiler Room Scams within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; I have to say that I have asked 3 people for info on boiler rooms and have not received 1 ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 15, 2012, 6:11am   #3046
Joined Feb 2012
Re: Boiler Room Scams

I have to say that I have asked 3 people for info on boiler rooms and have not received 1 reply...it is so reminisant of trying to talk to cops OR fraudsters!!!WTF are you people playing at? Are there cops on this site...bufoons! Or real people with a goal in sight.
jblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2012, 11:29am   #3047
Joined Feb 2012

I think people are afraid to share information because by not being careful is how they got stung in the first place. All these scammers also have a second and third level of scam, ie phone up and say they are a company who can reclaim your money "for a fee" We have had no problem reporting a matter to the Police.like I said to you before how can we actually verify who each other is
wildbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2012, 12:28pm   #3048
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbilly View Post
I think people are afraid to share information because by not being careful is how they got stung in the first place. All these scammers also have a second and third level of scam, ie phone up and say they are a company who can reclaim your money "for a fee" We have had no problem reporting a matter to the Police.like I said to you before how can we actually verify who each other is
The thing is I have been trying for info on the guys who took my future and no one has helped me NO ONE! When I find those reponsible nothing on this earth will save them,not prison not cops NOT their criminal friends,I will take all they have and all they will ever have.and by the way I will never tell police as the chances of them doing anything are virtual!!! Just like the thieves.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 12:46pm   #3049
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblonde View Post
The thing is I have been trying for info on the guys who took my future and no one has helped me NO ONE! When I find those reponsible nothing on this earth will save them,not prison not cops NOT their criminal friends,I will take all they have and all they will ever have.and by the way I will never tell police as the chances of them doing anything are virtual!!! Just like the thieves.
Look in the mirror. I was trying to help you and look at the response you gave to my simple question.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2012, 1:34pm   #3050
Joined Feb 2012

UOTE=pboyles;1790398]Look in the mirror. I was trying to help you and look at theresponse you gave to my simple question.[/QUOTE]
That's the whole thing mate, I don't have to look in the mirror,I live with the pain every minute and don't need stupid small talk to pass information to ANYONE who has been scammed,it sickens me when people mention the police,haven't u read my threads..THEY DO NOTHING!!!!..while the advice given on this forum is good sound advice and that's fine for those people who have money left..I don't! I need names and locations and in particular the low life who called himself MIKE SHAW,I believe he is the one behind shaw capital.I will get him probably later than sooner.that is the info I'm looking for and there is a 10k reward for the person who gives him up to me.

a
Old Feb 15, 2012, 1:50pm   #3051
Joined Oct 2006

Then go back and answer my question, depending on what the answer to the question is I may be able to get some information of use. However if all you're going to do is moan that the information isn't good enough then don't bother.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 6:14pm   #3052
Joined Feb 2012

Have you at least spoken to Action Fraud? There might be an international operation on going, who knows what goes on. Like there has been in the past, monies have been recovered from fraudulent operations, If your name is not on the list of victims what chance do you stand? the more people shout the more action we will get.The forum member who claims to know so much but will tell you little may or may not be from a live Boiler room himself, maybe hes here to see if his op has been rumbled, or just a wind up merchant.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 6:23pm   #3053
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Have you at least spoken to Action Fraud? There might be an international operation on going, who knows what goes on. Like there has been in the past, monies have been recovered from fraudulent operations, If your name is not on the list of victims what chance do you stand? the more people shout the more action we will get.The forum member who claims to know so much but will tell you little may or may not be from a live Boiler room himself, maybe hes here to see if his op has been rumbled, or just a wind up merchant.
For the record I was warning people about Shaw in November 2010, 2 1/2 years ago.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/firs...w-capital.html
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:18am   #3054

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2012
Re: Linsure Holdings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila302 View Post
Hi

So is this Private Trading Acquisitions company part of the scam, only they have been in contact with me concerning Europes secret, when I received the paperwork about selling I noticed the bit where it states the seller PAYS!! THOUGHT IT LOOKED SUSPECT
I have also received similar offer from PTA about my Linsure shares with requirement to pay up front money to allow shares to be sold.

Usual very convincing persuasion on phone but has to be boiler room scam .Will avoid
JWeir
jweir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 6:11pm   #3055
Joined Jun 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by anley View Post
David

yes, Brazilian 'plots of land' are a real growth area for the scammers. Plenty of people seem to be buying them WITHOUT DOING ANY OF THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE INTO WHAT THEY'RE BUYING AND WHO THEY'RE REALLY DOING BUSINESS WITH.

Folks, do business with firms like this and you WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY BUYING WORTHLESS LAND. They will be able to take your cash eas easily as candy from a kid bvecause you'll trust them and their 'information'. Please realise the massive error there.

One thing these firms love to do is hook you in small time then try to take everything you've got. Foir example, sell you a (worthless) plot for £7,000 then contact you 6 months later and say it's now 'worth' £11,000. They'll then try to get you to roll the 'profit' into another bigger plot which will require you to put up an extra £10,000 - £15,000. This process might repeat until they've taken you for £50,000 - £100,000.

And all the time you thought you were making money, you were being lied to so they could stuff you up with more worthless land. But try to sell the original plot and get them to send back the money, no way, all sorts of 'legal' problems will suddenly materialise.

FOLKS, PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING HERE OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING. See this thread for the sad tales of woe if you don't understand how ruthless and cold these conmen are.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.
Hi,
I do need urgently contact to victims of Greenwood Global - please contact me-first over this page. We have a part of very importnat informations, but do urgent need more victims. Please hurry.
F-Y-3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2012, 1:48am   #3056
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
I have spoken to them at length,I am on thelist ok but you'll find that they can't give you any details of the details you gave them,they will not phone back,they will not give you any information as to who may be investigating the crime and the same goes for all police forces,,and the so called national fraud bureau...it turns out they really don't do investigations at all!! If any of you guys that have been scammed can get further than me I'll buy you a drink..this whole police fraud force is a national disgrace..that is why I have to try on my own.
Old Feb 17, 2012, 9:15am   #3057
Joined Dec 2003

Daily Telegraph article on Boiler Rooms -

The boiler rooms are back and targeting wealthy investors - Telegraph
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2012, 10:41pm   #3058
Joined Feb 2012

Charles Pearson Investments International - Frank Marshall -SCAM ALERT- DO NOT SEND MONEY-
GOLD - CARBON - SCAM ALERT
Old Feb 19, 2012, 9:07am   #3059
Joined Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblonde View Post
UOTE=pboyles;1790398]Look in the mirror. I was trying to help you and look at theresponse you gave to my simple question.
That's the whole thing mate, I don't have to look in the mirror,I live with the pain every minute and don't need stupid small talk to pass information to ANYONE who has been scammed,it sickens me when people mention the police,haven't u read my threads..THEY DO NOTHING!!!!..while the advice given on this forum is good sound advice and that's fine for those people who have money left..I don't! I need names and locations and in particular the low life who called himself MIKE SHAW,I believe he is the one behind shaw capital.I will get him probably later than sooner.that is the info I'm looking for and there is a 10k reward for the person who gives him up to me.

a[/QUOTE]

I can see that there is alot of passion here, let try to channel this against these criminals. I have asked a lot of questions on different blogs sites and have managed to freeze several accounts, I have also sent copies of a standard Mareva letters to those thant want it. The weakness of these scammers is the bank accounts, if everone would publish they accounts they have paid in to we could move quickly to freeze them. I and two other persons with me are also taking "other" actions.. I cannot tell you at this stage what they are as it may compromise these actions. If anyone wants join our small group, please write a private message to me via this website.
boiler room basher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 5:15am   #3060
Joined Feb 2012

Thank you for information, it is very useful
smithjohn is offline   Reply With Quote