Best Economic & Fundamental Analysis books

This is a discussion on Best Economic & Fundamental Analysis books within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by Tiger21Invest Well clearly some are better than others, but just a few hours of researching the books ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 1, 2011, 11:08pm   #31
Joined Sep 2008
Re: Best Economic & Fundamental Analysis books

RoryP started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger21Invest View Post
Well clearly some are better than others, but just a few hours of researching the books on amazon will give you a better feel. Also, you can immediately eliminate some of the books if you have a preference for fixed income, derivatives, equity, etc. My goal was to gain an inter-connected view of the markets so I thought it made sense to read about everything.
Thank you for your suggestions, I have read a few of them. Was still pretty new to trading when I posted my question. I guess I was looking for information on economic indicators more than anything else and didn't quite know what to ask for. The thread took off a number of months after I had posted
Old Jun 1, 2011, 11:09pm   #32
Joined Sep 2008
Re: Robert Kiyosaki Overview

RoryP started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by traore View Post
You can find what you want on http://robert-kiyosaki.info/
All the explanation in details by Robert Kiyosaki
?