Day Trader Stress

This is a discussion on Day Trader Stress within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Not quite sure why you needed to write War and Peace in response to a thread that has been dead ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 2, 2007, 8:49am   #61

Joined Sep 2005
Not quite sure why you needed to write War and Peace in response to a thread that has been dead for three years, but maybe you were stressed at the time
Jack o'Clubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2007, 10:15am   #62

Joined Mar 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack o'Clubs View Post
Not quite sure why you needed to write War and Peace in response to a thread that has been dead for three years, but maybe you were stressed at the time
babboom !!
Old Jul 5, 2007, 12:17am   #63
Joined Jan 2007
... Dude.. & you still came here read it and posted a reply years later didn't you?...
Paulds11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2007, 10:37am   #64
cu2
Joined Apr 2007
What does work

I am so frustrated looking to find someting that works. I have found a day trading website which seems to have very good signal results. What I need to know is can that be possible to get the same results as these guys do?

Anyone out there that has signed up with them?

http://www.trader-signals.eu/tradesi...alproducts.htm

Would appriecate some feedback.
cu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2007, 11:54am   #65
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack o'Clubs View Post
His real name is Rip Van Winkle. He's so bored he just woke up to tell us how good a time he's had. But it was all a dream.......Back to sleep, Sleepy Head!
Splitlink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2007, 2:01pm   #66
Joined Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by cu2 View Post
I am so frustrated looking to find someting that works. I have found a day trading website which seems to have very good signal results. What I need to know is can that be possible to get the same results as these guys do?

Anyone out there that has signed up with them?

http://www.trader-signals.eu/tradesi...alproducts.htm

Would appriecate some feedback.
dont know about the one you have posted but a lot of traders i have came across swear by this one with a one off payment of about $320. havnt tried myself, they say it take about a week to get used to it. all imo. dyor.

http://www.scalpersoftware.com/

Last edited by dcarrigan; Aug 19, 2007 at 2:10pm. Reason: price correction
dcarrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2007, 2:12pm   #67
Joined May 2007
my opnion is stay away. Even if it did work why base your success on someone elses work that you don't understand? They won't be there to hold your hand forever...
Kevin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2007, 2:21pm   #68
cu2
Joined Apr 2007
Thanks anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarrigan View Post
dont know about the one you have posted but a lot of traders i have came across swear by this one with a one off payment of about $320. havnt tried myself, they say it take about a week to get used to it. all imo. dyor.

http://www.scalpersoftware.com/
I think you missed my point, I already have CFD's software and charts with Etrade. Which doesn't cost anything. I don't really like the idea having to pay for charts or extra software until I can make a living out of it first.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 2:29pm   #69
Joined Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by cu2 View Post
I think you missed my point, I already have CFD's software and charts with Etrade. Which doesn't cost anything. I don't really like the idea having to pay for charts or extra software until I can make a living out of it first.

this is software that overlays your charts giving signals similar to the one you have posted. it seems well tried and web search would answer all.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 2:35pm   #70
cu2
Joined Apr 2007
Any day trader experts out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin21 View Post
my opnion is stay away. Even if it did work why base your success on someone elses work that you don't understand? They won't be there to hold your hand forever...
Generally I agree with you. But I am so frustated not trading since, I'm sure you know, when the markets were not good for trendy long markets. Anyway with their results I thought it could be a good way to try out day trading on a demo account. Plus it does save time having to filter out the good moves.
I have seen a few videos on day trading and there goals are only 50 cents. The stops are at about 20. Well often the spread is bigger as 20 so how is that going to work?

I will have a trial run after holidays and fill you in on how it went, pros and cons.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 2:45pm   #71
cu2
Joined Apr 2007
Really?

Quote:
this is software that overlays your charts giving signals similar to the one you have posted. it seems well tried and web search would answer all.
Sounds interesting. I did look at the website, but I didn't see that it could utilise all chart software. Most other signal software only can work with metastock, or tradestation software etc.
I take a closer look again.

Just took a look again, it is trading Futures not stocks which was what I was interested in. But nevertheless it really doesn't have much information on it at all to confirm what you were saying. The website is more interested in sell a course. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by cu2; Aug 19, 2007 at 2:53pm.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 5:39pm   #72
Joined Dec 2005
noticed that you trade with e trade, someone on other board said that margins were going up this week. 10% was the figure they put up for stocks.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 6:54pm   #73
cu2
Joined Apr 2007
Margin, Etrade and Stock scan software

Quote:
noticed that you trade with e trade, someone on other board said that margins were going up this week. 10% was the figure they put up for stocks.
If margins go up 10% that doesn't worry me so long as the fees don't go up. What I find interesting is with the CFD's account they also have stock scaning software at no extra cost. But I guess I would be paying for it in order at $17
Old Mar 10, 2010, 8:32pm   #74

Joined May 2008
Re: Day Trader Stress

I sleep through the stress and don't watch!
lbranjord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2010, 3:16pm   #75

Joined Nov 2001
Re: Day Trader Stress

When you are feeling down - sing along with the fat guy below