I am now buying cryptocurrencies

This is a discussion on I am now buying cryptocurrencies within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by cbrads T2W's first gay romance I hope you are both really happy congratulations How about F' you...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 3, 2017, 6:26pm   #17
Joined Aug 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
T2W's first gay romance
I hope you are both really happy congratulations
How about F' you
Stormy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 6:39pm   #18

Joined Mar 2014
That's not very nice, what an unpleasant thing to say
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:13pm   #19

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
How did you and EJ first meet?
Eyes locked across the MTgox tarding floor! As they strode towards each other Stormy screamed 69@6!! EJ filled him. They then agreed to meet after the session for a session where EJ drewdown! The two later parted company when Stormy found out that EJ drewsdown on just about anything going, and that he woulnee be the first nor last.
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:16pm   #20

Joined Mar 2014
I hear EJ has no limits
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:19pm   #21

Joined Mar 2014
'Going Broke' - Back Mountain
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:59pm   #22

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
eyes locked across the mtgox tarding floor! As they strode towards each other stormy screamed 69@6!! Ej filled him. They then agreed to meet after the session for a session where ej drewdown! The two later parted company when stormy found out that ej drewsdown on just about anything going, and that he woulnee be the first nor last.
lol

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:59pm   #23

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
'Going Broke' - Back Mountain
You guys are on a roll :-)

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2017, 5:05pm   #24
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
Eyes locked across the MTgox tarding floor! As they strode towards each other Stormy screamed 69@6!! EJ filled him. They then agreed to meet after the session for a session where EJ drewdown! The two later parted company when Stormy found out that EJ drewsdown on just about anything going, and that he woulnee be the first nor last.
MTgox and btc-e recent scam.. :-( lets hope if the traders get their money in future. There are still updates form btc-e but not sure if they are real one or rumors only. Better if we keep our coins secure in our personal wallets instead of putting them on exchanges.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote