I am now buying cryptocurrencies

This is a discussion on I am now buying cryptocurrencies within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; The volume traded on cryptos every day is amazing http://uk.businessinsider.com/daily-...7-12?r=US&IR=T...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 21, 2017, 9:34am   #31

Joined Mar 2004
The volume traded on cryptos every day is amazing

http://uk.businessinsider.com/daily-...7-12?r=US&IR=T

for quality of life.

The Westcountry is being overrun with
grotty new estates
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2017, 4:44pm   #32

Joined Nov 2001
Baa -Baa -follow -Baa - the crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
The volume traded on cryptos every day is amazing

http://uk.businessinsider.com/daily-...7-12?r=US&IR=T
Amazing Pat.
Attached Thumbnails
lemming.jpg  
Thanks! The following members like this post: yetidarko
Old Dec 21, 2017, 4:51pm   #33

Joined May 2016
Is anyone able to sell their Crypto's
Signalcalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2017, 5:15pm   #34

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
You won't be able to take a leak without the banks knowing about it. The block chains is a chain to chain you up.

lol
Old Mar 25, 2018, 7:54pm   #35

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
bitcoins

I have less than half a bitcoin and wish I didn't. I bought it last November when was all the rage. I'm going to leave alone and see what happens.
linda garrette is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2018, 5:43am   #36
Joined Mar 2018
As a beginner to cryptocurrencies, it could be challenging to understand where to begin when you intend to begin having your very first coins. However it is rather simple to acquire and also hold various cryptocurrencies as well as you do not also require to have numerous various accounts to hold different coins as some websites have actually opted to integrate basically all the bigger coins that exists today. Amongst those sites are Bitmex and Binance as well as Coinbase for Bitcoins just.
DavidKSawyer is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2018, 4:47pm   #37
Joined Jul 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidKSawyer View Post
As a beginner to cryptocurrencies, it could be challenging to understand where to begin when you intend to begin having your very first coins. However it is rather simple to acquire and also hold various cryptocurrencies as well as you do not also require to have numerous various accounts to hold different coins as some websites have actually opted to integrate basically all the bigger coins that exists today. Amongst those sites are Bitmex and Binance as well as Coinbase for Bitcoins just.
Yeah, it is quite challenging and even difficult to buy crypto for the first time. But you can make it easier by choosing a good platform, which will be user-friendly and honest. Btw, there are several good and well-known exchanges, most of which were already mentioned by you. But I guess that itís ok to mention cex too. I think that exchanges like this one (with understandable interface) makes the process of entering crypto world more or less painless.
bitges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2018, 5:14am   #38
Joined Apr 2017
From what I read Coinbase is happy to take your money and give you BTC but won't let you withdraw it unless you have a US bank account. Something to consider...
HobbyTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2018, 12:23pm   #39
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyTrader View Post
From what I read Coinbase is happy to take your money and give you BTC but won't let you withdraw it unless you have a US bank account. Something to consider...
That is total ********.
I have withdrawn plenty of times from Coinbase without a US Bank account.
ForexinDevon is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2018, 7:35am   #40
Joined Jun 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishi_trader View Post
Any recommendations to best websites for crypto, news for crypto?
According to me best websites for crypto, news for crypto are

- Investing.com
- Bitcoin.com
- CoinTelegraph
- CCN
rayfordadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2018, 10:25am   #41

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
I didn't buy anything yet. I'm only studying the cryptocurrency market. I didn't even imagine how many people own cryptocurrency. Of course, I want to start participating in the process, but it's complicated. I need to analyze everything thoroughly. There're quite a lot of various currencies besides the Bitcoins. As well as sites for their purchase which represent not an easy choice.
hadllton is offline Broker   Reply With Quote