I am now buying cryptocurrencies

This is a discussion on I am now buying cryptocurrencies within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; T2W's first gay romance I hope you are both really happy congratulations...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 3, 2017, 5:50pm   #16
 
cbrads's Avatar
Joined Mar 2014
T2W's first gay romance
I hope you are both really happy congratulations
cbrads is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone
Old Oct 3, 2017, 6:26pm   #17
Joined Aug 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
T2W's first gay romance
I hope you are both really happy congratulations
How about F' you
Stormy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 6:39pm   #18
 
cbrads's Avatar
Joined Mar 2014
That's not very nice, what an unpleasant thing to say
cbrads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:13pm   #19
 
darktone's Avatar
Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
How did you and EJ first meet?
Eyes locked across the MTgox tarding floor! As they strode towards each other Stormy screamed 69@6!! EJ filled him. They then agreed to meet after the session for a session where EJ drewdown! The two later parted company when Stormy found out that EJ drewsdown on just about anything going, and that he woulnee be the first nor last.
__________________
Me and you, we is largely the same bruv! We dont know shît! The difference is, I know I dont know shît!!
darktone is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: cbrads
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:16pm   #20
 
cbrads's Avatar
Joined Mar 2014
I hear EJ has no limits
cbrads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:19pm   #21
 
cbrads's Avatar
Joined Mar 2014
'Going Broke' - Back Mountain
cbrads is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:59pm   #22
 
Quantt's Avatar
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
eyes locked across the mtgox tarding floor! As they strode towards each other stormy screamed 69@6!! Ej filled him. They then agreed to meet after the session for a session where ej drewdown! The two later parted company when stormy found out that ej drewsdown on just about anything going, and that he woulnee be the first nor last.
lol
__________________
"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:59pm   #23
 
Quantt's Avatar
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
'Going Broke' - Back Mountain
You guys are on a roll :-)
__________________
"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2017, 4:05pm   #24
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
Eyes locked across the MTgox tarding floor! As they strode towards each other Stormy screamed 69@6!! EJ filled him. They then agreed to meet after the session for a session where EJ drewdown! The two later parted company when Stormy found out that EJ drewsdown on just about anything going, and that he woulnee be the first nor last.
MTgox and btc-e recent scam.. :-( lets hope if the traders get their money in future. There are still updates form btc-e but not sure if they are real one or rumors only. Better if we keep our coins secure in our personal wallets instead of putting them on exchanges.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2017, 5:02pm   #25
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.
 
counter_violent's Avatar
Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
MTgox and btc-e recent scam.. :-( lets hope if the traders get their money in future. There are still updates form btc-e but not sure if they are real one or rumors only. Better if we keep our coins secure in our personal wallets instead of putting them on exchanges.
Even better....store them offline. You cant be hacked offline.
__________________
Spreading the madness across this suite of forums.

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere

We are all leavers now
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2017, 5:12pm   #26
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent View Post
Even better....store them offline. You cant be hacked offline.
Even better still, don't join the pyramid scheme. You won't lose anything and you won't have to do anything. 99% (my estimate) of the tuplip buyers ended up with precisely 0 penny in worth of their "investment". Same will happen to the kiddie coin holders who hold them online or offline.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2017, 5:29pm   #27
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.
 
counter_violent's Avatar
Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Even better still, don't join the pyramid scheme. You won't lose anything and you won't have to do anything. 99% (my estimate) of the tuplip buyers ended up with precisely 0 penny in worth of their "investment". Same will happen to the kiddie coin holders who hold them online or offline.
Clearly you have no understanding of crypto and blockchain and how your existing system will collapse and fall apart. You need to get with the programme Joe or get trampled underfoot.
__________________
Spreading the madness across this suite of forums.

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere

We are all leavers now
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2017, 6:02pm   #28
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent View Post
Clearly you have no understanding of crypto and blockchain and how your existing system will collapse and fall apart. You need to get with the programme Joe or get trampled underfoot.
The existing system won't collapse. Instead the existing system will ramp up the kiddie coin and then dump it. Regulations then comes in to make kiddie stuff illegal using people's loss as a reason. The banks will come out with their own crypto's to track your every move. You will be back to exactly where you were, except worst. You won't be able to take a leak without the banks knowing about it. The block chains is a chain to chain you up.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2017, 8:51pm   #29
 
itspossible's Avatar
Joined Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
The existing system won't collapse. Instead the existing system will ramp up the kiddie coin and then dump it. Regulations then comes in to make kiddie stuff illegal using people's loss as a reason. The banks will come out with their own crypto's to track your every move. You will be back to exactly where you were, except worst. You won't be able to take a leak without the banks knowing about it. The block chains is a chain to chain you up.
Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
i'm lying for the attention
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
reloading another "K" next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
you don't really have an orange juice position do you?
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 6:37pm   #30
 
2 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Coinbase
FuzziVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does Anyone Here Trade Cryptocurrencies... Or Is that a dirty word? ShiftingSands Cryptocurrencies 47 Aug 31, 2018 6:28am
Who's the master of buying options/buying vols?? ikur1 Futures & Options 4 Mar 26, 2012 5:02pm
Buying Silver LJ20 Commodities & Money Markets 29 Dec 2, 2010 7:40am
Buying the breakout foredog Stocks 8 Aug 21, 2008 12:49pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)