Gold Commodity Strategy very simple 2018

This is a discussion on Gold Commodity Strategy very simple 2018 within the Commodities & Money Markets forums, part of the Markets category; Hi, Let me share you my own strategy for trading in gold commodity I am following this strategy successfully since ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 22, 2018, 9:46am   #1

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Gold Commodity Strategy very simple 2018

Hi,
Let me share you my own strategy for trading in gold commodity

I am following this strategy successfully since last 2 years and made decent profit from this.

to know more in detail watch this complete video "Gold Commodity Strategy very simple - 2018"
https://youtu.be/msXUDtt4ZWQ
CheckAllTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2018, 8:42am   #2
Joined Jan 2018
Gold is one of the most traded commodity and gold should be an important part of your portfolio because its prices increases. However, in short term the prices of gold can be volatile. Although. Its value is maintained for long term.
aarnasingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2018, 12:15pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
CheckAllTime started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarnasingh View Post
Gold is one of the most traded commodity and gold should be an important part of your portfolio because its prices increases. However, in short term the prices of gold can be volatile. Although. Its value is maintained for long term.
That is right my friend and this is the reason I always doing positional trading and for short period. my strategy is all about positional trader only
CheckAllTime is offline   Reply With Quote