Fxcm bucket shop price spoofing

This is a discussion on Fxcm bucket shop price spoofing within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Psssssst ! Take a peek at FXCM adding (flicking ) 7 points to bid or offer ... Talk about BUCKET ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 4, 2018, 2:24pm   #1

Joined Jun 2009
Fxcm bucket shop price spoofing

Psssssst ! Take a peek at FXCM adding (flicking ) 7 points to bid or offer ... Talk about BUCKET SHOP.... wtf ... What happened to their ' Fair ' standards ? LOL

AVOID !

Click the image to open in full size.
Old Apr 4, 2018, 8:37pm   #2
Joined Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinola View Post
Psssssst ! Take a peek at FXCM adding (flicking ) 7 points to bid or offer ... Talk about BUCKET SHOP.... wtf ... What happened to their ' Fair ' standards ? LOL

AVOID !

i think you got your cardiogram by mistake
kalott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2018, 8:47pm   #3
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalott View Post
i think you got your cardiogram by mistake
Yes and there may be some irregularities there

Kaeso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2018, 7:18am   #4
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:

AVOID !

Talk to them directly about issues you have ....Iíve always found them not too bad

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Oscar Reed , Jason Rogers
Old Apr 9, 2018, 3:31pm   #5

Joined Jun 2009
Quote:
Hi spinola,

It's not uncommon for spreads to widen during volatile periods such as economic news releases, rollover, and the weekend open.

Pricing on the platform is set by competition from liquidity providers. Each liquidity provider streams through a direct feed of executable buy and sell prices to FXCM. FXCM's Price Engine selects the best buy price and the best sell price, which result in the best available spread.

The chart you posted isn't clear enough to tell symbol traded or the time period. If you can please let me know I would like to check on this on my side.

Jason
Jason Rogers is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Oscar Reed
Old Apr 27, 2018, 6:46pm   #6

Joined Jan 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Rogers View Post
Hi spinola,

It's not uncommon for spreads to widen during volatile periods such as economic news releases, rollover, and the weekend open.

Pricing on the platform is set by competition from liquidity providers. Each liquidity provider streams through a direct feed of executable buy and sell prices to FXCM. FXCM's Price Engine selects the best buy price and the best sell price, which result in the best available spread.

The chart you posted isn't clear enough to tell symbol traded or the time period. If you can please let me know I would like to check on this on my side.

Jason
I just read your Wikipedia page about FXCM being kicked out of the US for defrauding it's customers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FXCM

Quite concerning. Does anyone else in UK use them?
myattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2018, 7:57pm   #7

Joined Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by myattitude View Post
Quite concerning. Does anyone else in UK use them?
Hi myattitude,

I would say the number of active accounts and trading volume demonstrates the level of trust our clients have in FXCM. As of March 2018, there were over 110,000 active accounts traded at FXCM and $210 billion in customer trading volume. And as of Q4 2017, FXCM was the second biggest retail FX broker outside of Japan https://www.financemagnates.com/fore...ns-top-5-2017/

Why would traders choose FXCM? You may not have first hand experience, but our spreads, slippage stats, and execution quality speaks for itself https://www.fxcm.com/uk/about-fxcm/e...-transparency/ .

As with many businesses, we are not perfect, but we are now under new management and new ownership as a Leucadia company. We will continue to provide the best products and services we have been known for to our existing clients, and work to build back trust that we know will have to be earned over time.

Jason

*Please remember that losses can exceed deposits when trading FX and CFDs.
Jason Rogers is offline Broker   Reply With Quote