Easy to read broker

This is a discussion on Easy to read broker within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi Hope we all , on the up. Are there any brokers with a clean platform similar to IG that ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 17, 2017, 12:48pm   #1

Joined Feb 2017
Easy to read broker

Hi

Hope we all , on the up. Are there any brokers with a clean platform similar to IG that are " Neutral Brokers". I looked at Intertrader but though the platform was not very user friendly and the charts were awful to read.

Any thoughts or screenshots would be great

Gary
gtspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2017, 5:15am   #2
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtspeed View Post
Hi

Hope we all , on the up. Are there any brokers with a clean platform similar to IG that are " Neutral Brokers". I looked at Intertrader but though the platform was not very user friendly and the charts were awful to read.

Any thoughts or screenshots would be great
I think you should do some research while searching for an MT4 broker because it is easy to use and the trades executions are much easier because i am already trading through this and the trade execution is perfect in my opinion.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2017, 4:52pm   #3

Joined Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
I think you should do some research while searching for an MT4 broker because it is easy to use and the trades executions are much easier because i am already trading through this and the trade execution is perfect in my opinion.
IG offer MT4, too. I'm using it to refine my Forex method in a demo account, and it is pretty wonderful after various web-based UIs which I've used over the last dozen years. But the margin is a bit hefty at around 500% of the pip size, and IG say that is a feature of MT4.
roughbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2017, 4:55pm   #4

Joined Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtspeed View Post
I looked at Intertrader...
I followed your example, but although I have selected English as the language, almost everything is in Spanish. My Spanish is not very good.
roughbert is offline   Reply With Quote