LMFX broker discussion

This is a discussion on LMFX broker discussion within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by progix Its not a gov link but i have gone through this discussion and i think it ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 24, 2016, 1:40pm   #61
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
Its not a gov link but i have gone through this discussion and i think it might be helpful in knowing Indian traders insight.. https://www.quora.com/Why-is-forex-t...legal-in-India
First of all this is not official govt link
and secondly it also indicates that
This link clearly shows that it is illegal
Conclusion:
"However if you send money to out of india, to FOREX brokers inorder to trade in any derivatives, Its illegal and liable for imprisonment, fine etc.

Indian residents can trade currency futures on India based exchanges only
I don;t know why you think somehow it is legal for Indian residents!
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2016, 6:19pm   #62
Joined Oct 2011
yes if we take it literal, does it happen? hmm the chances are small.. thats the beauty of it.. i dont wana sound like im into illegal stuff, but sometimes some rules are flexible and to be honest lots of rules are unfair, like if i had the money and the means to trade a world market, why would the gov try and stop me. yeah they might come up with something like taxes blah blah blah but only show how they are trying to contain people and their life styles how they live etc, where is the freedom in that. but im not boycotting any government here, im flexible and still make it work for me
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2016, 11:26am   #63
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph_trader View Post
yes if we take it literal, does it happen? hmm the chances are small.. thats the beauty of it.. i dont wana sound like im into illegal stuff, but sometimes some rules are flexible and to be honest lots of rules are unfair, like if i had the money and the means to trade a world market, why would the gov try and stop me. yeah they might come up with something like taxes blah blah blah but only show how they are trying to contain people and their life styles how they live etc, where is the freedom in that. but im not boycotting any government here, im flexible and still make it work for me
Sorry I dont understand what exactly are you saying / supporting you seems to go in circles!
It is in black and white currently Indian govt does not allow it
Those who do it can face serious charges.., what is there not to understand for you?
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2016, 12:50pm   #64
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by moka2 View Post
First of all this is not official govt link
and secondly it also indicates that
This link clearly shows that it is illegal
Conclusion:
"However if you send money to out of india, to FOREX brokers inorder to trade in any derivatives, Its illegal and liable for imprisonment, fine etc.

Indian residents can trade currency futures on India based exchanges only
I don;t know why you think somehow it is legal for Indian residents!
I already mentioned that this is not a gov link however i just shared my opinion and have an understanding that they can trade only the pairs which are associated with their local currencies like USDINR, GBPINR etc..
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2016, 12:54pm   #65
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
I already mentioned that this is not a gov link however i just shared my opinion and have an understanding that they can trade only the pairs which are associated with their local currencies like USDINR, GBPINR etc..
Yes but only on India based exchange like MCX Not overseas FX OTC products or FX futures! so I don;t know what you mean by your "opinion"
What is your opinion? that Indian residents should still trade overseas?
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2016, 1:15pm   #66
 
4 Posts
Joined Sep 2016
has anyone a broker who allows you to label trades such as "abc123 " etc. i run 5 strategies depending on timescale, levels etc and using different brokers is consuming margin

cheers
regwinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2016, 7:42am   #67
Joined Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by regwinch View Post
has anyone a broker who allows you to label trades such as "abc123 " etc. i run 5 strategies depending on timescale, levels etc and using different brokers is consuming margin

cheers
thats a bit advance but very intriguing, i guess the best option is to actually ask the broker that u plan on trading, some brokers do allow the use of other platform (kinda advance) so depending maybe on the platform u are using if its not possible on the current mt4 mt5.
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2016, 7:42pm   #68
Joined Nov 2013
trade2bpro started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by regwinch View Post
has anyone a broker who allows you to label trades such as "abc123 " etc. i run 5 strategies depending on timescale, levels etc and using different brokers is consuming margin

cheers
Good idea but I thought you should ask this question in Platform or Software involved sections. Regarding broker, most of them using MT4 and it's not available. How's about other platforms, have you tried?
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2016, 6:16pm   #69
Joined Feb 2016
To be very honest i am still confused with what this guy is looking for..?
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2016, 4:37pm   #70
Joined Oct 2011
i guess its basic naming option, like edition of label for the sake of a certain strategy, not sure though how it works.
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2016, 10:44am   #71
Joined Nov 2013
trade2bpro started this thread Yes,, I see his idea is really useful, normally we have a goal with each trader and they also requires triggers as pending orders, trail SL,... If we can name our trades, our performance should be boosted a lot.
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2016, 12:46pm   #72
Joined Oct 2011
yup thats a good approach and hey best of luck, things will get a little bit crazy till nov 8 there will be plenty of ppotuninties.. best of luck to all of us.
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2017, 8:02pm   #73
Joined Feb 2016
Guys, I see almost one and a half month passed from 2017..! How is trading going on !! Hope everything going fine and great too, i had planned to be more profitable at the end of this year.. let see how it goes!
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2017, 9:41am   #74
Joined Oct 2011
its more like 3 months now lol, things are steady and fine.. nothing out of the usual and getting ready for summer.
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2017, 9:00am   #75
Joined Sep 2012
anyone tried withdraw through wire transfer, please advise your experience?
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TA v FA Discussion FTSE Beater Technical Analysis 12 Sep 25, 2003 11:27pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)