LMFX broker discussion

This is a discussion on LMFX broker discussion within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; i've just checked the conditions of Phone Bonus, seems you have to deposit an certain amount and trade fully 3 ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 21, 2016, 11:12am   #33
Joined Nov 2013
trade2bpro started this thread i've just checked the conditions of Phone Bonus, seems you have to deposit an certain amount and trade fully 3 lots to acquire it.
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2016, 9:14am   #34
Joined Oct 2011
of course its not a free bonus, its for existing accounts, ill check with support and clarify
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2016, 10:07am   #35
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by trade2bpro View Post
If the bonus is only tradeable, assume it's 1000$ and I make profit of 200$. So can I only withdraw 200$ and leave 1000$ forever?
I think 1000$ will remain in your trading account and whatever you will earn on it as profit can be withdrawn.. IMO! As i haven't won that prize money as yet but quite hopeful every time as it is a weekly contest.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2016, 9:22am   #36
Joined Oct 2011
there is a certain condition i guess to withdraw the 1000.. a certain number of lots of im not mistaken, then it can be withdrawable. but the good thing is though its bonus, it does provide conditions to be able to earn more, like you can do more with a 1000 account rather than simply trade with 200. and so on..
Old Jun 28, 2016, 10:31am   #37
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewML View Post
Not regulated ? I couldn't find any information about your company.Your website is down.Where are you located?
Not regulated and 1:1000 leverage ... h.....m must be good
Market Maker model also? even better
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2016, 11:15am   #38
Joined Oct 2011
as long as we earn and make money, then its good, as traders thats what we aim for right?
Old Jun 29, 2016, 1:41pm   #39
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph_trader View Post
as long as we earn and make money, then its good, as traders thats what we aim for right?
NO PH

What god is so called winning if
a) There is a risk that your deposit is at risk because there is no "Client Money Protection"
b) The results can't be independently verified ( just the way you can verify on major exchanges)/ Lack of transparency

When there are better regulated exchange traded products why bother with OTC market maker ( hope you know what I mean by these two terms)
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2016, 2:29pm   #40
Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by moka2 View Post
NO PH

What god is so called winning if
a) There is a risk that your deposit is at risk because there is no "Client Money Protection"
b) The results can't be independently verified ( just the way you can verify on major exchanges)/ Lack of transparency

When there are better regulated exchange traded products why bother with OTC market maker ( hope you know what I mean by these two terms)
Look at so called Regulated brokers that have ran away with peoples deposits and nothing has happened..
Aiman is offline   Reply With Quote