LMFX broker discussion

This is a discussion on LMFX broker discussion within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; I like the crystal ball weekly contest however it seems that i am not very good at predicting.. Is the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 2, 2016, 11:51am   #25
Joined Feb 2016
I like the crystal ball weekly contest however it seems that i am not very good at predicting.. Is the winning amount from crystal ball contest is instantly withdraw-able?
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2016, 6:53am   #26

Joined Nov 2015
Dear progix,

Thank you for your interest in our Crystal Ball Contest.
Please be advised that the prize from the contest is tradable, but not withdrawable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask us here or contact our Customer Support!
Old May 10, 2016, 10:20am   #27
Joined Nov 2013
trade2bpro started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMFX View Post
Dear progix,

Thank you for your interest in our Crystal Ball Contest.
Please be advised that the prize from the contest is tradable, but not withdrawable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask us here or contact our Customer Support!
If the bonus is only tradeable, assume it's 1000$ and I make profit of 200$. So can I only withdraw 200$ and leave 1000$ forever?
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2016, 7:15am   #28
Joined Mar 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by trade2bpro View Post
If the bonus is only tradeable, assume it's 1000$ and I make profit of 200$. So can I only withdraw 200$ and leave 1000$ forever?
Yes .I read their conditions and says that the prizes can be used for trading activities only.
andrewML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2016, 11:02am   #29
Joined Oct 2011
I think andrew is correct though im not much of a bonus trader, but something tells me thats how it works, and as a reminder just be sure to read the terms of use of bonuses first to avoid any mis understanding.
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2016, 8:02pm   #30
Joined Oct 2011
on the other hand the phone verification bonus is withdrawable if im not mistaken, i think there is something about a 3 lot traded but thats it..
Old May 31, 2016, 11:04am   #31
Joined Nov 2013
trade2bpro started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewML View Post
on the other hand the phone verification bonus is withdrawable if im not mistaken, i think there is something about a 3 lot traded but thats it..
3 lots to withdraw 30$, sounds good. Most brokers offering 100% bonus and the required volume = the bonus amount. 100 lot for $100 bonus, very difficult
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2016, 11:15am   #32
Joined Oct 2011
yeah its a good deal really, good marketing i would say i mean its acceptable. and the broker so far has been consistent in doing well