LMFX broker discussion

This is a discussion on LMFX broker discussion within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Pnty I see that this broker is dead already as the website is down. Dear Pnty, I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 29, 2016, 10:11pm   #17

Joined Nov 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnty View Post
I see that this broker is dead already as the website is down.
Dear Pnty,

I believe there is an issue with your ISP or maybe a local DNS issue. Our website is active and fully operation. Can you please provide me with more details about your location and the error message that you get. Currently I see people browsing from different regions of the world with no issues. As soon as you provide me with more details I will ask our IT department to perform a check.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 10:25pm   #18

Joined Nov 2015
Dear Pnty,

I did some troubleshooting on my own using the location showed on your profile here (Australia) and had no issues opening and browsing the website. I will appreciate more information from your side, so I can dig deeper and see the core of the issue mentioned by you.

I will appreciate your help! Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 1, 2016, 9:15am   #19
Joined Nov 2013
trade2bpro started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnty View Post
I see that this broker is dead already as the website is down.
It's running fine here.
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2016, 3:17pm   #20
Joined Oct 2011
havent notice any disconnection, though i dont actually log in much to the website unless its needed.
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2016, 8:41am   #21
Joined Mar 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMFX View Post
Happy New Year to all forums members! Thanks for the kind words ph_trader. We are doing our best to provide high quality services to our clients.
Hello,
I would like to know how much are clients accounts insured and by which institution? Also, i want to ask if you offer Negative Balance Protection?
andrewML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2016, 4:51pm   #22

Joined Nov 2015
Dear andrew_miller6,

Thank you for your interest in LMFX!
Please be advised that LMFX is not regulated, because there is no regulation on the Forex brokers in the country where our company is registered. Although we follow strict policies about KYC and fund segregation which are in compliance with all of the international laws.
Please also be advised that LMFX has set Negative Balance Protection for its clients.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask us here or contact our Customer Support! Thank you!
Old Apr 21, 2016, 12:27pm   #23
Joined Mar 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMFX View Post
Dear andrew_miller6,

Thank you for your interest in LMFX!
Please be advised that LMFX is not regulated, because there is no regulation on the Forex brokers in the country where our company is registered. Although we follow strict policies about KYC and fund segregation which are in compliance with all of the international laws.
Please also be advised that LMFX has set Negative Balance Protection for its clients.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask us here or contact our Customer Support! Thank you!
Not regulated ? I couldn't find any information about your company.Your website is down.Where are you located?
andrewML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2016, 12:33pm   #24

Joined Nov 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_miller6 View Post
Not regulated ? I couldn't find any information about your company.Your website is down.Where are you located?
Dear andrew_miller6,

LMFX is registered in Macedonia and the Forex market is still not regulated there which is the reason for the lack of regulation.

As of our website being down I suggest using that link http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/lmfx.com to check, because there might be an issue with your ISP. We have over 140 servers worldwide which keep LMFX up and running 24/7/365.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.