LMFX broker discussion

This is a discussion on LMFX broker discussion within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; I tried neteller (not at this broker) and it looks worse than Skrill at exchange rate and the withdrawal fee ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:22am   #89
Joined Sep 2012
I tried neteller (not at this broker) and it looks worse than Skrill at exchange rate and the withdrawal fee is much more.
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2017, 6:31am   #90
Joined Oct 2011
well they are both owned by the same group, though might seem separate, but im just not sure how bought who, LOL but more likely i think its neteller that bought skrill of something like that.
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2017, 10:09am   #91
Joined Feb 2016
Yeah i guess they are the Paysafe however i haven't experienced the neteller yet, however the skrill services have improved as well.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2017, 8:40am   #92
Joined Nov 2013
trade2bpro started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
Yeah i guess they are the Paysafe however i haven't experienced the neteller yet, however the skrill services have improved as well.
What did they improve, most recent change is slight withdrawal fee reduction. Why Skrill don't allow zero fee transfer between same country account as Paypal?
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2017, 8:05am   #93
Joined Oct 2011
skrill might have some fees yeah and euro currencie issues but they are getting the job done... lets hope they improve over the years.
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2017, 9:12am   #94
Joined Nov 2013
trade2bpro started this thread Bank recently also charge even wire transfer, Bitcoin should be the best withdrawal method so far. I must try it now.
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2017, 5:13pm   #95
Joined Feb 2016
It is still the highly volatile emerging digital currency in my opinion however i think that this broker is still in process of integrating this payment processor i guess.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote