Global futures commisions - $5.92 r/T??

This is a discussion on Global futures commisions - $5.92 r/T?? within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Being a novice trader, I just want a bit of guidance here... I just got quoted (as a total fee) ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 16, 2012, 12:34am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2012
Global futures commisions - $5.92 r/T??

Being a novice trader, I just want a bit of guidance here...

I just got quoted (as a total fee) $2.96 per side for the S&P/dow e-mini's from global futres. I'm a low volume scalper and even from my very inexperienced eye, this figure seems excessive as many of the posts on here state that around $4 r/t is the average.

I'm wandering whether or not the free usage of the trading platform 'turbo trader 2' has something to do with this and would love to hear from others who deal with GF's as to whether or not this is a fair deal.

Also, if anyone has any other recommendations as to low margin, low commision brokers with a solid trading platform it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, M
mrt23 is offline   Reply With Quote