CMC New Generation Platform

This is a discussion on CMC New Generation Platform within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Anyone tried the New Generation platform from CMC . I ha opened an account but closed it the same day. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 13, 2011, 8:23am   #1
Joined Apr 2011
CMC New Generation Platform

Anyone tried the New Generation platform from CMC. I ha opened an account but closed it the same day. Probably the worst platform I have experienced using, whereas Marketmaker was one of the best.

Anyone else had similar experiences?
Billy Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2011, 10:31am   #2
Joined Mar 2011
Re: CMC New Generation Platform

Their spreads is good.
wzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2011, 10:35pm   #3
Joined Jun 2005
Re: CMC New Generation Platform

Yes. You are absolutely correct Billy Gates. They should have only improved the market maker so no more requotes, and no dealer manipulation that CMC are FAMOUS for.

The New Generation is a retrograde serivce for retail traders , but should ensure greater profits for CMC.
Aston1st is offline   Reply With Quote